Saturday, June 02, 2007

Vicky Beeching

I still remember how I got to know her (Vicky Beeching).


Charles accidentally downloaded her whole album few months back and after listening through all her songs, he thought the album was the best album he had downloaded at random so far. Because Charles and I shared quite the same music taste, he recommended me Vicky.


Without any hesitation, I copied from his mp3 and listened to the album. I was thrilled and now I am so hooked up with Vicky's songs. Charles was right. Every song in her album is FANTASTIC. And I just can't tell you how I loveeeeeeee ALL of her songssss...


First thing that I will do every morning when I woke up is to listen to Vicky's songs. Her songs lighted up my candle to keep it burning in the dark. And recently, I found out that she blogs too! *double happiness*
Through her blog site, I can know her better, and can even check up her latest activities. OMG!!! Really hope that she will fly to Malaysia one day and organises a worship camP!!!!


She's 28 this year, born in England but moved to the States and currently signed up with Sparrow Records. She earned a theology degree at Oxford University. Isn't it amazing? You guys can read more about her from Wikipedia. Her latest album, Painting the Invisible was released on the 3rd of April 2007.


Here's a video to sum up everything..



3 comments:

s said...

so we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. (2 Corinthians 4:18) Awareness Camp 2 Themes.. the memory..

s said...

i just finish listening to the songs.. great songs..

Alice said...

I have the whole album with me. If you like it, I can lend u my mp4 next time. :) Good musics must be shared among friends!