Monday, September 29, 2008

Contrast-ness

If you read Angel's post on Part 2 about size s thingy, I seriously beg to differ.


As a size S, or Xs (sometimes), I dont think being a size S fascinates me that much.


Now, dont go "Shit la you, I know you're size S and that's why u said like that" or "Shut up la. You're size S, of cos you can say so."


EH, I have always been in size S since I was born until now. LAst time was even worse, I was always wearing XS leh, which is NIL to be proud of.


XS also has their miseries leh. I remember very well that I once despise Chinese New Year shopping a lot a lot. Cos my mum will be pulling her hair looking for clothes that fit me well and nicely. I would be really lucky if I end up looking just as what I want myself to look like. But sadly most of the time, I ended up looking like a 5 year old kid in a 6 year old outfit. Holes here and there and I used to tell myself that, "Nevermind! It's good for air ventilation, since I live in this country". This is how I grew up leh. Sad.


Situation has not improved that much though. Now that I am size S, I find buying clothes at boutiques becomes more and more challenging! I AM NOT KIDDING. I either have to grab it FAST like lightning or I will suffer the rest of the day looking for my size. Apparently too many people are wearing size S which, is to my great disadvantage. Cos I am really slow when it comes to shopping. Me no shopping queen. Me is shopping tortoise.


I only got to know there is sales when everyone finished theirs so when it is my time to do all the shopping, I always couldnt find my size. Left over sizes will always be, size M, L, XL. Sigh.. I really hope I can wear at least M, you know. If you know the bell curve, I think M and L are on top of the curve. And I want myself to be categorized there. Not L la.. but M.


Maybe it's true when Angel said, the size S will never understand size XL and vice versa.


Angel, you're beautiful in your own way ler. And you have "that part" that I have always gush for.


You know I know la.

Anyways, I will still continue to pray that you get the size you wish, kakak. Don't worry la. People say you will become the opposite size after giving birth in the future. Let's wait and see ok? I will be in your shoes, and you will be in mine! And let's complain together!

What a life!

10 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

kakak...

kakak...

kakak...

im really so damn touched reading ur entry la... thank u for always being there even during d hardest moments of my life during those 3 yrs studying n staying together.

u know, i really do anticipate d day i'll be able to fit d size i want. it envies me a lot to see those ppl in d size i want. really. honestly.

Roses said...

sizes definitely bring women to turmoils. i guess it isnt easy to satisfy women.
i am not satisfied with mine too somehow.

i always wanted to be a S. i love rib-bones and the feeling of bones jutting out. but i dont wanna lose my breast either to flat...see, women are hard to please
so, girls, you guys are definitely not alone.

Marge said...

what size size lar...as long as you're happy with your body. Alice, be proud with your body. Then you'll be able to find the clothes you'll look well on. Control, man!!!! Control how you look on those clothes..ok?? Hey...eat more ah..later they'll think you're the bride rather than me on my big day...I'll be T____T

s said...

i understand very well... u know ohh.. i always buys things only in uk.. and most of the time ahh.. when no sales ahh the stuff damn expensive so lor... i wait til sales... and hoping to buy some jerseys... and they have 50% off for all stuff... eyes blinking.... and i wanted to buy liao then... i saw.. all the size... are XL... XXL... shit..sometime i wish i could wear some of those.. so that i could just buy them... but since i am only size M... hahaha... but i seriously wouldnt hope to be a xxl or xl..

Anonymous said...

hei, i could comment on your friend's blog. this is for her:

"Instead of supporting us, they go around, laughing their jaws off and making fun of us because our weight. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE..."-ya me too.

"People like me didn't ask to be born this way... "-lets be positive, if GOD create everyone look the same, dont you feel it is damn boring?

"This is so fucking depressing..."-be proud of what you are because GOD that create you. Dont try to be other because if you did so, you are again GOD's will.

~~Pengguna size L dan keatas.hahaha!!~~

For you alice:
"Angel, you're beautiful in your own way ler. And you have "that part" that I have always gush for.

You know I know la."

what was that?hahaha....
Err...if both of you are talking of breast then this is my oppinion. As a doctor of SEX, big does not mean anything.we just love it regardlest the size.But if both of you are talking about "shoes", i dont know.just ware any!!!hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

owh by the way, i guess that i can say what ever i want to say right? it is a free country ma!!

JiNG said...

HAHAHHAHA.. waliu ehhhhh...

Alice said...

kakak: eh kakak, why la you. You are not like you at all ler. Apa maciam nowadays so moody and gloomy always ar? Always so negative one nowadays.. you dont scare me ok.

rosy: Eh rose, damn true la. We, girls are really hard to please.

da sao: wahahhaha wont la da sao. You can do it de! I have faith in you! woosh woosh!

jen: at least you and I get to feel the same thing for this one time. hahaha

ubek: hahaha I know this post will certainly trigger your itchy hands. hahaha and yea u can say watever u wan here la. I give u "special treatment". Who ask u to be my buddy.

jing: hoi.. how's ur trip? fully prepared for london trip? Bring me go also!

Anonymous said...

long long time ago u wore xs.. now s... another 10 yrs time M? 20 yrs time L? 30 yrs time XL? be careful alice.. don't say i didn't warn u

Alice said...

Drum: wahahhaha thanks for your concern, love. I am still wearing XS sometimes xD