Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Sky Cried For Me Too

Last day as English Lecturer. I resigned from my post and am going to venture into a totally different field. *excited*

HOWEVER... I am really really really gonna miss my colleagues over there at the college, EXCEPT one particular guy that i really dont like.

T_____________________________T they are so nice to me (Except that guy).. and their supports and existance are like fuel that keep me moving on day by day at the college.

I resigned on the fifth day. I think that's why that guy doesn't like me la.. and hence, "special treatment" from him ever since I threw in my resignation letter. Haha but who cares. I dont really like the environment over there to be honest and it contributed a major part of my resignation purpose too. And because I signed the offer letter, one month notice is necessary before I am released.

Having to force myself to wake up early every morning, dragging myself to the workplace that I langsung tak suka betul for one whole month (on time somemore) is a great achievement for me already.

Today has finally come.

And because Raya is like next door only, the college suddenly decided to let us go at 12pm! WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE!! See why I wanna leave? SO unsystematic.. Luckily I managed to finish all my works. Phew..

So what we did was we went to Jusco after work to loiter around la cos they said they wanna spend my last day with me to the fullest. So sweet of them T__T

After wandering around in the mall, Ryan who was hinting for food every 5 minutes was finally entertained by us, girls. Hehehehe poor Ryan. But but but he had his tossei and canai already few hours back.. and we didnt expect him to turn hungry so FAST!

THat's Ryan in the middle, and prettttyyy and gorgeous Jesicca who is NOT malay ok? SHe is a pure christian. Hahaha I got her mistakenly also on the first day. Luckily I didnt greet her Assalamualaikum on the first day at work.


Else she's gonna throw me that oi-are-u-asking-for-trouble look! *shivers*


And then hor! THey are sooooo cheeky! I was with them all the time and I didnt realise when did they bought me farewell gifts! Except Ryan la. He cant lie. Hahahaha I was walking with him at the card section in Jusco and he grabbed a card and said, "Hey, it's a goodbye card. What do you think?"

Me: I think it's really cute!!

Ryan: U like it?

Me: Ya. Nicely done!

And poof he was gone by the time I turned my head. So I thought, prolly he was attracted to something and I continued feasting my eyes with funny mugs that say something like, "Life without sex, I dont think so", the other one reads "I'm right, He's wrong, End of story!" etc etc

And the next moment I caught Ryan walking towards me, he's holding a big jusco plastic bag.

Me: oh! I thought you said window shopping?

Ryan: Nah! This is for you.

Me: WHAT! HEy Ryan, not funny ok, I was not serious! WHat did u do la.. aiyO!

......(debate started, and you wouldnt wanna know the rest)......

And thus, farewell gift ceremony begins... those are Catherine's and Ryan's hands. Hahaha They said they wanna be in the picture no matter how. DOnt u just love 'em?


Jes got me a pressie too T_________T and it was only the second time I had lunch with her. Why is she so niceeeee? T________T gonna miss her.

And this ladies n gents, is my partner in crime! Catherine! hahaha SHE IS SOOOO NICE to the point where world peace is not impossible at all when you're with her. She is so naughty ok?! She lied to me. She said she wanted to shop for her mum's bday gift. So we went to the ladies section, suddenly she sneaked into MPH. I followed her. And she asked my opinions on novels cos her mum likes to read novels and she was thinking of getting one for her mum too. I seriously didnt expect any pressies at all today. She got me. SUCCESSFULLY. And I have to admit that I was really surprised when she told me that the gift is for me. I even complimented on how the gift was nicely wrapped and I also secretly hope that the gift is mine! hahahah shameless la I know. And WHAT DO U KNOW?? IT'S REALLY MINE!! and I suddenly became her "mum" hahahaha

Call me aunty now.

***
I got home and cant wait to open the gifts one by one.

Jes' was the first one. Hmm.. I wonder what is it..


LOOK! It's a cutesy bear!! Imma bring it to my new workplace and pin it on my cubicle wall~~~


Next, is Cat's. Guess wat? Guess what???

Awww... How can I forget u my dear...


And guess what she got me?!!! I was begging for Angel to lend me after she finishes this book and Cat already got that for me. She caught me reading this book when we were in MPH! And she asked, "Really nice ar?" And I said, "Yeah!! Friend of mine said it's funny! And I cant wait to read too!!"

Imagine how happy I am when I unwrap the gift! I have my very own copy too now!! HAppy happy!! Thanks CAt!! I love you lots lots!!


And lastly, Ryan's card.

YOu see, I opened his gift last because he was so mean! He said instead of "we're sad to say goodbye to you", he changed it to "we're GLAD to say goodbye to you". YOu see la.. isnt he mean? He was picking on me all the time la. Cos he said he wants to forget me so he wont be sad when he misses me. Awwwwwwwwwwww T___________________T so sweet of him. And I forced him to set my contact number as Pretty Alice cos he has 3 Alices in his contacts! xD

Gonna miss you guys a lot a lot a lot a lot too!!! Good Luck Guys! and thanks for EVERYTHING! Wouldn't make it without you guys.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhu...they love you just as simple as you are an odd among other ma...thats why la.hahaha...good that every one can stand ur behaviour huh...hahaha...

Alice said...

ubek: hey hey hey what do u mean by "good that every one can stand my behaviour?" ha~~~ ni lah aku bengang nih... hahahahhaa

Angel Valerie said...

hahaha... at last u dont need to fight with Bernard to get d book. cheh, that Bernard, nama saja my twin brother but nvr show up on our date one!

Marge said...

eh oh...eh...should I congratulate you or feel sorry for you? haha...of coz congratulate you. you're freed from your one month prison and going for another job. Many many congratulations although I'll think you'll miss the 1.5 hour teaching per day..muahaha....good luck on your new job anyway.

Alice said...

angel: wahahaha so damn happy la. Cat reads my mind. SO touched.. What date ar?

da sao: wahahaha teng kiu teng kiu~ Da sao fast fast upload aj's photos la. Wanna see liao.. eyes very itchy dy! hahaha

Marge said...

sabar....sabar....you'll see it when the time comes *evil grin*

Anonymous said...

eh alice...change job ar? what is ur new task? Anyway gud luck in ur future undertaking! Hmm..wow they got u May Zee Lim's book....can i borrow? haha >.<

Alice said...

moo moo: hahahha yea lo tomolo first day!! and double pay too $.$ ahahha come come sure i can borrow u!

Anonymous said...

wow... u got a bunch of kind colleagues.. got card, gifts.. :) me bday oso dun hv dat sort ah.. lol. good luck in new job.. new field means not lecturing.. then wut r u doin nw?

Alice said...

drum: ahaha I wasn't expect any gifts the other day cos I just met them for one month plus. This will be my first time receiving so many gifts from friends since like 5 years ago? I dont receive gifts for my birthday for years dy also T__T I am working in another totally different field - media xD