Friday, October 03, 2008

Especially to those who are concerned bout me

thanks people, and sorry for not updating you about my first day at work (again). Cos I have been really really busy since work started. *wink*

My first day at work at my new place is on the first day of Hari Raya~~~ Phewit~~

$.$

hahaha but morning shift.... BUUUUUUU

anyways, on my first day I enjoyed it a lot because I had KFC for lunch!

Muahahaha

Our sweet manager is so nice. She pitied us for having to work and me starting work on the first day of Raya itself, so she wanna treat us all.

And everyday when I signed in for work, I will be busy from 8am till 5pm which is really good.

And the environment is really good.



Erm.. this picture was taken in the pantry while I was eating the other day. Hiak hiak..
what do u think? I think this place always open my appetite even if I am not hungry la.
Green tables, red, orange and yellow walls... not a bad combination to keep your mind awake all the time.

13 comments:

Marge said...

eh...I thought you're having afternoon shift? Lucky ah...first day working already, got treat by the manager. Glad to hear that you like this new company. Gambate!

Alice said...

da sao: Arigato~~ yea lo. Manager said there is no afternoon shift available at the time being -.-'' so i took night shift first lo. This week worked for normal shift because need to be trained.

Anonymous said...

work as what a?where a?hehehe...good for you la huh...hehehe

Alice said...

ubek: work as a press production assistant. still in kl lo

Anonymous said...

ooooo media.. explains the green, yellow, orange, red.. can imagine it to be a nice conducive place to work..

Anonymous said...

wow...nice job ey? newspaper or mag?
Good Luck Alice :)

Alice said...

drum: yeah.. smart gurl ^^

moo moo: thanks~~ Hey.. where's ur blog la.. why removed??

Anonymous said...

ha my blog hilang kah?..no lah...still there leh..

JiNG said...

wah.... no more lecturer lor... hhmm.. hhnn...nite shift.. careful o.. hahahha

Alice said...

moo moo: weiiii u hide it somewhere~~~ T.T

jing: hoi havent back yet ar? how's london? Dont worry I have bodyguards with me~ hehehe

Anonymous said...

aduhmak...maybe i hide it...salah setting kot...nah ambik kau..
bookmark it www.littlemoo-moo.blogspot.com

Alice said...

moomoo: that's better. thanks gurl~~~

Anonymous said...

welcomeie