Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sorry I cant help it~~~


My cheeky rascal is coming back!!!!

I am supa dupa bupa tupa kupa lupa rupa wupa zupa fupa hupa yupa jupa mupa nupa supa (basically all the consonants la..) HAPPY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok. Today I shall reward my students by telling them all the exam questions!!!

See? it's so easy to coax exam questions from me. All you need to do is to make me happy.

And...

tadah~~~

There goes the exam questions!

-.-''

hahaha just kidding la.. dont go *gasp* or O.O

YAy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY CHEEKY RASCAL ISH COMING BACK FOR 2009 CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!! AND SO DOES HIS CHEEKY PARENTS!!! WHO WOKE ME UP AT 5.30am BUT I DUN MIND!! IT'S ALL WORTH IT!!

bah i still wanted to shout actually.. but I realise it's getting a little bit annoying.. so I shall shout in small letters then >.>

hahahaha

so happy~~

happy.happy.happy.happy.happy.happy.happy.happy.happy.happy.happy.happy.happy.happy.happy.

Even Mr. Wong cant stand my happiness. Cos it's not the usual me to be so talkative in the car early in the morning on the way to my office.

He finally asked, "WHy so happy ar?"

Oh oh oh.. Mr. Wong has the habit of asking questions that he already knows -.-''

sense of humour? xD

then he sighed, "Haih, AJ won me. I cant even beat the 8-months-old-wannabe-in-2-days baby"

wahahahaahahahaha

today i shall donate to the beggar if I met him on my way back later (RM2 la cos I havent got my pay ma! and my purse has RM10 only.. too lazy to go to the atm >.< and need to save some for lunch)

hehehe

*grab remote control and press FORWARD button abusively*

2 comments:

Marge said...

cis...u beat me

Alice said...

buahahaha bo bian leh.. too free in the office and that's the only thing on my mind that time~~ hahahaha