Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I hope you like it

Eh!! I have been searching high and low for this song few days ago.


And I highly recommend this song to anyone who shares approximately/same choice of music with me.


Really really nice!!


I first heard it on the radio and fell in love right after.


I thought some blonde girl singing it.


But


surprise surprise!!


It's our local band!!! called Estrella....


Hmm... I ponder.


Local bands with names headed by the alphabet E are indeed not bad not bad eh~~


LOL. I am talking bout Estrella and Estranged, if you still dont get it xD




Haha I know it's lame to have to see the same words throughout the whole song. But this is the best audio quality I can find and and and I also like the acoustic version! I wanna get their album la.. seriously! Love her style.


Her other songs are like those you can hear in Starbucks while sipping your coffee reading mags/books/newspaper/whatever.


Soothing and relaxing


and THUMPS UP from me! xD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back at k5ino@bigstring.com, indicating your blog for reference, and I'll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

Alice said...

anonymous: Why are u anonymous?

JiNG said...

Cos he is a spam advertiser from a BOT. computerized comment. haha .. same goes to my post..

Alice said...

jing: Oooo I suspected liao in the first place. hhaha but thanks for letting me know~~