Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tonight must be my lucky night!

A rodent ran across my feet!!!

A

HUGE

one!

If you watched Ratatouille, I am talking about the size of Emile (however you spell it), Remy's fat brother.

Was walking happily to the lift and a fast rub of fur across my feet stunt me.

I was frooze at the same position with the same pose for about 40 secs as if I was being paused.

My eyes were busy searching for the creature that rudely brushed over my feet.

And when I saw the creature with incomplete patches of fur all over its huge, fat body (Emile), I covered my mouth. Trust me, if I am not a Christian I would have swear to God I will scream like I strike lotery! -.-'''

I held my fear.

Walked into the lift.

Pressed 4.

The lift sent me up to my desired level.

Stopped. Opened.

I headed to my unit, unlocked the door, walked to my room, unlocked my room, searching furiously for my pillow.

Buried my head deep into the pillow and....

*screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*

*high pitched*

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*exhaled*

I feel so much better now.

2 comments:

Marge said...

Alice, wahaha...the buried your head deep into the pillow and scream part leh...

you might want to redo it again for

Jeng Jeng Jeng

bla bla

bla

hmmmm

Should I tell you?

Should I?

Can I?

hmm....

hm...

...

...

...

...

...

...



2

0

0

9

/

J

A

N

U

A

R

Y

/

2

6

Alice said...

hahahaha that one no need to bury my head. THat one is similar to striking lotery~~

hahhaha cant wait cant wait!!!!!