Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Back-dated post

I was supposed to post this entry last thursday one.. but then ho.. the wireless connection in my room sucks to the fullest after Go Go (the guy renting the room next door) moved to Seremban.

Sien lo~ No internet liao lO! Cannot read blogs lo cannot do assignment last minute lo.. but in a way good also la. Cos I tend to plan ahead to finish my neverending assignmentsssss. Wahahaha OK ok..

Back to business..

This happened exactly last Thursday night.

The sky was already dark as the sun was hardly to be found when Angel, YW and I were heading back home after YW and I pampered ourselves with Mc D burgers for dinner after spending long dreadful hours in the campus, except for Angel as she is disciplining herself to adhere strictly to her diet schedule. YW baited her to join our indulgence. Her reaction?

Well, a very cool “No thanks. I am on diet.”

I was like “Wah… the power of love”.

Oops… this will be another different episode altogether therefore, I shall not elaborate more.

Back to the incident.

As usual the 3 of us chatted on our way back home. We crossed the busy roads and headed into the dark lanes. Well usually we have to walk only one lane to reach home but unfortunately every Thursday, Metrobus will only stop at the front of Poh Kong as they don’t wanna go inside Chow Yang (I stay around that area, you see) due to the heavy traffic jam caused by Thursday Chow Yang Pasar Malam and those impatient bus drivers are smart enough NOT to drive into the Chow Yang area and got themselves stuck in the jam.

So, all the bus drivers will only drop us in front of Poh Kong jewellery which is the nearest walking distance back home. In order to reach home, we need to pass 3 dark lanes compared to only one on other weekdays.

The first lane, a lady in her office wear was walking with us. In order to keep track behind her, we increased our paces to a faster rate while the 3 of us chatted to create a relaxing atmosphere and at the same time keeping guard on our surrounding.

The second lane, 3 men were walking in our opposite direction. We panicked for a quick second and walked further away from them. Any suspicious figures approaching us can be the potential robber, raper or murderer, you see. Fortunately, nothing happened.

*wiping sweat off forehead*

PHEW~~

The third lane; also the last lane.

As we were passing half through the third lane, I saw a motorbike parking behind the lane of my house. I don’t know why my stupid instinct asked me to turn to my right and checked out what the motorbike was doing there.

Right when I turned my head, I thought I saw a woman in helmet adjusting her vegetables in the basket at the front part of the bike that she probably bought at the night market and prepared to ride her bike home. But I was horribly WRONG.

It was quite dark that time so I tried to adjust my eye sight to capture a clearer picture of the “woman”. I was thinking why the “woman” is so stupid to park her bike way too far from the night market and I am pretty sure that every woman staying in SS2 will have the basic conscience that parking at the far, quiet and dark lane behind the houses is actually giving out a golden opportunity to get robbed or raped or even murdered in the end! So I suspected something’s fishy.

I looked back again and saw that actually it was a MAN.

It was an Indian man clad in a yellow shirt complete with a Bermuda with his helmet still on his head and was seen facing the white wall separated by a small drain behind the first terrace house. Okay, I was thinking he was answering his urgent nature call. FINE. That’s one of the advantage that men earned since they were born though that was quite a disturbing sight.

Mana tahu…

I was WRONG again.

If he was peeing, why on earth did he hold his birdie in full with his right palm rubbing it with a front-to-back-and-back-to-front action while revealing half of his backside?

The moment that I figured out that he was actually masturbating in his own world, I guessed he had already sensed our presence as he turned his head towards us. I didn’t realise that YW was actually looking at the same direction as mine. The moment I wanna tell her and Angel, she was horrified at the sight and I guessed my facial expression was clear enough to show that we have to RUN!!!

Don’t ask me why but that was the first thing that popped up when I saw that disgusting sight.

That maniac was staring at us while comforting his 6-7 inches birdie downstairs. SHIT! What a “multi-tasker”.

Both YW and I were so damn scared that he will chase after us for compensation after we found out what he was doing over there and I am damn sure that that was his intension to do by the way he stared at the both of us.

Too bad Angel missed the whole drama. She was blindly being grabbed by me and pushed by YW from behind into our small Olympic home-run. She clearly did not have any idea and started to panic why were we running like mad cows even though I shouted, “SHIT! That fella is masturbating la. RUN, girls, RUN!!!”

Guess she wasn’t aware of anything and still got time to complain that we dragged her into that sudden marathon while running. It was funny to think back but scary to experience that.

Hence my question is,

Are we making a big fuss out of this incident? Cos aunty (our landlady) said, we could have just ignore that guy and let him carries on with his exciting activity and walk calmly home instead of running home like lightning. But my point is, what if he attacked us pulak?

Any better suggestion or experience to share as what is the right way to respond to this kind of situation if we come across it again in the future?

*touch wood, touch wood*

Who knows your feedbacks can save one precious life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should have shouted: "Shit! Gitu kecik lagi mau tunjuk tunjuk, tak malu kah? Bf I punya tiga kali panjang tau"

JiNG said...

=.=""" how the hell can he chase you with his "batang" hanging around??? haha... its impossible.. even if he chase u, u sepak lar... since he show his weakness part so obviously.. wauakkakakakka

Angel Valerie said...

speechless...

Alice said...

K: Wahahaa TOo panic till I was speechless that time..

Jing: How I know wor...I bukannya laki~~~ How am I suppose to know that if that "batang" is still up cannot run leh? But good also la..I learn a new thing! Wahahaha

Angel: Since you are speechless, I say "Hello" to you lo.. HELLO!!

JiNG said...

Wuakakakaka... i didnt say he cant run if his batang is still up ooo.. i just say tat with his batang hanging around without things protecting it, its quite impossible to run.. wuakakakakka