Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Untagging

Here are the rules:


1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve tagged, and to read your blog.



8 facts about me:



1. I am a girl!

Hahaha ok ok.. i know that's so lame. But..that's the fact ma. Don't boo me leh.

2. My cupboard is dying!!


This happened last Friday night lo!

I was in such a good mood; decided to tidy up my cupboard (the fact is I want to find my missing-in-action MP4 la, I thought I left my MP4 inside ma) and suddenly in the middle of putting all the clothes back into the cupboard, that freaky thing squeaked and thus, collapsed. The best thing is, I was trapped inside the cupboard and Angel was not around the other night to help me out! Don’t laugh la~ Not funny at all la, can? I got so frustrated that I kicked the cupboard when it collapsed AGAIN when I tried to fix it.




Collapsed with all my clothes pouring out...



Stop laughing la~~

Hopeless cupboard

3. I have a friend who knows a lot about Thai Boxing.


Goodness Gracious

The name is HS.

The whole class was shocked when this fella, who is usually nerdy nerdy one with his endless philosophies (craps) and a big head rupa-rupanya so violent inside! HS did put us into our shaking boots when he jumped with his knees aiming so high upwards. It's like the kick that Ken and Ryu, in the Street Fighters always do. Fui yoh~~

4. I no longer use Motorola V3i lo~~~

I changed to Nokia phone dy! Hehehe So good to have a bro who passes down everything to me when he got himself a new gadget. It saves my pocket from burning all the time!

*greedy grin*


5. I am crazy into manicure lately.


I realise that there is a BIG change that you can do to your finger nails. By clearing all the dead cuticles and polish up your nails, they will look perfectly clean, tidy and smooth. When you learn that, you will never leave your room and present yourself to the public with your dirty and dull nails.


6. I am in the process of collecting money and waiting for the price of a PSP to drop!!


Ya la, ya la, call me aunty whatsoever la. I am definitely not one of the fools who would dash and kill among each other on the launching day of new gadgets when it was damn obvious that the launching price is always throat-cutting though I am crazy over gamesssss.


7. I sleep a lot in the afternoon nowadays when I don't have to attend any class because I realise that I won't be able to enjoy this luxury when I start working next time. Thanks for the testimonials and comments that I heard from Charles and Jimmy. I think I better enjoy my life as a student to the fullest lo..


8. Finally, I am a PURE Malaysian Chinese who listens to English songs, Chinese songs, Malay songs, and Hindustani songs.

And my 8 victims will be…
You x 8.

Don’t forget to inform me in my comment that you are gonna do this tag ok? Cos I will really read your tag in your blog. ^^

Have a jolly day, folks~~

4 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

hahaha... while u are in RM's class, im in the internet lab, leaving comments here. muahaha...

i cant stop laughing.

the picture of ur collapsing cupboard is just so damn hilarious!

Alice said...

Angel - I knew you were in the lab when your french fries arrived. Aunty was so tempted to eat 'em all! Haha She said, "French fries must be eaten when it's still hot and crispy", her hands were so tempting to go near the fries. Damn funny. Laugh your head la~~ Mentang-mentang your cupboard is amu's one. Hahaha

JiNG said...

waukakaka... yesterday i wanna leave comment d, but dc jor.. shit.. but ur cupboard . .. waukakakakaka.. damn laoya.. laoya.. hahah send my condelence to ur cupboard's family.. hahahha

Alice said...

Jing- Cilaka!! My faithful cupboard has been faithful to me ho! It haven't die yet. Still holding its last breath till I finish my last sem. Muahaha