Friday, July 27, 2007

Latest update from me ^^

Layer 1 : On the outside...

Name : Alice
Birth date : 28.12.85 (Since I blog this out I will expect lots and lots of presents this year! Wahahahahaa)
Current status : Happy single
Eye colour : Brown
Hair colour : In the process of becoming dark
Righty or lefty : Righty

Layer 2 : On the inside...

Your heritage : Chinese (Sarikei Hu Jiu Neng)
Your fear : Weight loss!!
Your weakness : Losing my temper at the wrong time
Your perfect pizza : Cheese and pepperoni (same with Angel's)

Layer 3 : Yesterday, today, tomorrow...

Your thoughts first thing when you wake up : Huh? What day is today?
Your bedtime : Not later than 3am EVERY night (Good thing mum doesnt read blogs wahaha)
Your most missed memory : JAC

Layer 4 : Your pick...

Pepsi or Coke : I don't like soft drinks but if I really have to choose, it will be Sprite
McDonald's or Burger King : McDonald's
Single or group dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or vanilla : Definitely chocolatoooooooooo
Cappucino or coffee : I prefer Soya Bean drink

Layer 5 : Do you ...

Smoke : Unless I don't want my life dy, then I might want to kill myself slowly..
Curse : When things go wrong
Take a shower : Twice a day~
Have a crush : Got over it
Think you've been in love: No
Go to school : Yesh
Want to get married : Absolutely everybody~~
Believe in yourself : Most of the time
Think you're a health freak : Hell no.. I eat all those fatty stuff without even think of it!!

Layer 6 : In the past month...

Drank alcohol : Nope
Gone to the mall : Yeah
Been on stage : Yes
Eaten sushi : Erm..the last time I ate was when Angel asked me to finished her unfinished sushi
Dyed your hair : Not anymore. Suffered a bad hair damage

Layer 7 : Have you ever ...

Played a stripping game : Nope
Changed who you were to fit in : That would be really silly

Layer 8 : Age...

You're hoping to get married : No idea..never ponder on this though

Layer 9 : In a girl/guy...

Best eye colour : Crystal Blue
Best hair colour : Depends on the skin tone
Short or long hair : Again, it depends..

Layer 10 : What were you doing...

1 min ago : Sending files to Rose
1 hour ago : Chatting with Rose and Jen
4.5 hours ago : Slept like a PIG
1 month ago : I hardly remember!!
1 year ago : Staying in UT, suffering brain torture with the bastardious, shit-face securities and management people!

Layer 11 : Finish the sentence...

I love : travelling, adventures, arts, surprises, uniqueness, pressies, flowers, happiness n peaceful moments!
I feel : so so damn nice right now with the cool breeze circulating in my room
I hate : being occupied by the past
I hide : my secrets in one of the dark rooms in my heart
I need : new adventure!!!

See, Angel? I DO reply la.. Hehehe

Thanks for tagging me anyways, a good excuse for me to update my blog, though.

2 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

now... that is one good reason for u to update ur blog and... so paiseh... mention my name all the times in ur blog.

*so touched*

un-finished sushi-s... i sound so evil. hehe.

Alice said...

wahahahaha the unfinished sushis part..I'm just doing what your dad suggested the both of us to do! He asked you to let half of ur food for me. Remember? We are heading for a win-win situation, aren't we? kekeke