Friday, August 17, 2007

Life is all about POWER

Man, sometimes it's hard to deal with injustice.

Why?

I'm just a human, a human with feelings, the only thing is that I am a bit abnormal. Abnormal in a way that I am born with a more sensitive feelings than normal human. I get upset easily, I get jealous easily, I give up easily, I broke down easily, and I gain hatred easily.

And life is testing my patience and also teaching me how to deal with it.

When G banged his door, L didn't utter a single syllable. Not a single fart.

But when we couldn't get hold of the door from banging because of the wind, we got scolded. Scolded for our rough-ness, scolded for not treating her property nicely.

KANASAI!

Life is so unfair!

Just because G is working and we are students, he gets the best treatment.

L carries his balls like nobody business; full of love and understanding.

Just because G can afford to pay more, we get to wash all the yellowish stains on the toilet bowl every morning.

And the best part is L doesn't seem to make any move in telling him to clean his own mess although we voiced out for uncountable times.

She said, "He's a guy, and it's kinda sensitive to bring up this "hygene" issues to him".

And thus, the "hygene" issues that we brought up quite often some time ago remain in ignorance.

WTF?!! Just because he is a guy, who has a gf living next door, whose gf's dad is a friend of L, we got to clean up the motherfucking mess every morning after he used the bathroom la!?!

Huh, but we (Angel and I) didn't clean the toilet for nothing la.

We get something in return.

It's not that we dislike G, we have nothing against him.

We dislike L only. For being so kiam siap in everything!!! Like the saying goes, "The richer a person is, the more stingy he becomes". L is super damn fucking rich, can?

Below are some examples of her kiamsiap-ness and her bitchiness,

1) Ceiling fan cannot switch to 5 mode, max is only 3 even though the weather is like hell outside.

2) Cannot put too many stuffs in the fridge as we're making her fridge congested. (but the truth is that, she occupies 90% of the storage though she stays alone with us and when we OCCASIONALLY buy some fruits to put in the fridge, she starts to throw that laser look at us when we approach the fridge).

3) Cannot use her kitchen.

4) Cannot talk too loud in the house.

5) Door must not be closed without a single sound as the door will break.

Lesson learnt: I will never ever rent a room with owner staying in the house as long as I am still breathing. I had enough. All that were promised before agreement was achieved are all BIG FAT LIES after you moved in.

4 comments:

JiNG said...

WAh... My friend A last time bang my friends B door, then B go and scold A, then A come in and sepak everything in B rooms.. and the fight almost occured, with king kong lawan cicak.. oh man.. the cicak sure die.. hahaah..

eh.. pindah rumah lar... cilaka one.. or go kao the G lar.. waukakakakakka.. then L will surely be nice to u.. hahahahha

Alice said...

hhahahaa lu siao ah~ I dont want G ho! He is very ... Erm...tell you the next time we go out yam cha again. I don't wanna move again la.. I just need to tolerate for few more months until I graduate. After that, I will zooooom asap out from here! Muahahahhahaa Feel so nice when I am imagining it right now!

Angel Valerie said...

why suddenly feel so "sentimental" and started an entry on G and L??? a little mad?

Alice said...

Angel: Cos I was concentrating on my Feature writing assignment when you are not around the other day and I heard a loud bang of G's door la. Suddenly, my concentration dropped to -100 and all the pictures and flash backs of L's scoldings returned to that very moment. Hahaha very dramatic leh...Since they appeared on my mind, I might as well blog them out lo. It's a sin to "waste" you know. Hehehehe