Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh Rainy Day!


What a rainy and cold Thursday!


We were having our Mamak session this afternoon when the uninvited rain poured down.

Not only that we got cold feet, drenched in sky juice, we were shaking like wet dogs while sheltering at PF. Wa lao eh.. The whole road was covered with mud water from the construction site. Sien~

We lost our patience when YT and I had enough sheltering at PF (PF block is just next to our faculty but too bad it is being separated by a gate). We were rushing for class at 1pm and it was still raining. And because the whole walk way was covered with mud water, I had a naughty idea.

We decided to do our own 'Prison Break' episode. Hehe


I can't really take pictures that time. So, I drew the picture out.

Look, I know it's a bit like Siu Kiong la, but that were exactly how we looked like just now.

Yt thought I was crazy when I said, "Let's climb".

But when I actually climbeb, she didn't protest. She followed.

Hahaha

It was so much fun! With the mud water pouring endlessly, and the fear that we will fall into the mud water, we climbeb along the gate and to the other side of the gate and jumped on the dry spots to get to our faculty. Damn adventurous.

Muahahaha

By the time we reached our faculty, we were all wet. But the most important part is, we had FUN!

We are indeed crazy.

5 comments:

JiNG said...

=.="" U really a xiu kiong..

Alice said...

What la~~ YOu should try, you know. Two 22 years old varsity students climbing like 5 years old. FUN FUN FUN!!

Angel Valerie said...

cockroach... cockroach...

Anonymous said...

reminds me of my high skool days. used to do a lot of these stunts .. ha ha ha

Alice said...

Cibol: Yeah~ I missed those days~~