Wednesday, August 15, 2007

In the middle of finding the right thing...

While "war" is happening furiously at Angel's, I am having my "slow-paced" life over here.

I can start to feel the gap that is getting bigger than a leap distance between my fellow friends.

Been really really busy since months ago, I don't have enough time to sleep! I can feel time is ticking away so damn fast like lightning. Too fast till I haven't really get the chance to breathe in and breathe out properly. Man, this is making me really tired.

My countless acnes on my cheeks and forehead and some at my chin, dark eye circles and swollen eye bags are heavy evidences for the punishing nights I went through all these while.

It's been a long time since I last sleep before midnight.

Seriously running out of energy, beauty sleeps, time and not forgetting, $$CASH$$.


Joke of the day:

Brian pulled over the car by the side of the road and showed Jed where he'd first had sex.
"It was right down there by that tree. I remember the day plainly. It was a warm summer day. She and I were so much in love. We walked down to the tree and made love for hours," Brian recalled.
"That sounds wonderful," said Jed.
"Yes. It was okay until I looked up and noticed her mother was standing right there watching us."
"Oh my God! What did her mother say when she saw you making love to her daughter?"
"Baaaaa..."

No comments: