Sunday, April 01, 2007

Palm Sunday

Today is Palm Sunday and also World Youth Day. I am damn happy to have Jimmy to fetch me and Angel to SFX church.

At last I don't have to use bus (well at least for this week la).. cause I'm sick of using bus EVERYDAY leh!!! It's not the bus fault anyways, I'll just get really annoyed and irritated when those passer-bys look at us with those stupid annoying expressions like they have never seen girls waiting for bus before. I mean, what's wrong with you all ha?? Never see normal girls waiting for normal bus ha?! It's not like we are wearing bikini or standing there topless leh and we're not supermodels too ho! Don't know what is so interesting to look at. Keep on kua kua kua~ I remember I always tell Angel that I feel like showing them middle finger whenever they portray that disgusting look at us! As if they'll die if they didn't take a glance at those who are waiting for bus! STUPID passer-bys!! And my worse experience while waiting for bus is that of an Indian driver together with his colleague (also Indian).
As usual Angel and I was waiting for bus one day when this stupid Indian driver drove passed us. That stupid driver's collegue was staring at us normally like other passer-bys, but so happened that I accidentally caught that lunatic driver sticking his tongue out and moving like he wanna lick somebody's ass!!! EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That totally nauseated me ok?! I was so angry that I told Angel, "Wish I could slap his face with an electric mosquito bat and chop down his damn tongue and blend it and feed it to the pigs!" See whether he still has that damn guts to show that disgusting look or not next time.


Anyways, that was not my main intention to blog today la~ See la! That pervert cause me to commit more sins!


Well, initially I wanna blog about Palm Sunday and my new haircut! hehehehe


~A token to Jimmy for giving me this beautiful palm leave~


First thing first.


Angel and I are so happy to learn that there is gonna be a place for us to hang out (FINALLY) in 2 months time!!! *jumping and hoping for joy* ^_^

Father Chris said the hostels meant for Catholic students will undergo renovation and after the renovation, the place will be provided with a lobby, a garden where you can have a cup of coffee while reading books, a "kopitiam" where most of the youth hang out, talk and discuss matters, etc etc. Father said if possible, he'll ask those who are showered with flairs and talents to perform on a small stage in the "kopitiam" once a fortnight to show off their talents!! Isn't it cool??!! Can't wait~ Can't wait!! It's like HEAVEN there ho! I don't care whether I am a CSS member or not, I will definitely join this hang out thingy! *wicked laugh*

~New Haircut! Very Happy~

~Sidelook~ Hehe


I just loveeeeeeee my new haircut~ Hahaha I was terrified and prepared myself for the worse when I see the way my hairstylist cut my hair for me. But, surprisingly it turns out to be what Ihave always wanted all this while oh~ HAPPY HAPPY!

Moral of the story: Don't ever look down on Junior hairstylists leh. Some of them are born with good cutting skills.

No comments: