Friday, March 30, 2007

Sweet Memories

Flipping back the photos of my family increases my homesickness...

I started to feel homesick since yesterday and the situation worsened when I look back at the photo of my mum, dad, 2 younger brothers and my big brother.
Mum "aeroplaned" me!
She promised that she'll call me this afternoon but she didn't in the end :(

She's always like that.

But I'm not angry at her la.. I know she's busy. In fact, I'm worry bout her. Worry whether she can manage the business or not, worry whether she's in good health or not,worry whether dad bullies her or not (hehe), worry whether my naughty brothers increases her blood pressure or not...etc etc. I wish I'm at home now. Then I can always see mum around, talk to her, tease her. And of course not forgetting my precious darling, Gigi. I miss her more than my 2 younger brothers! Hahahaha

Just in case you're wondering who's Gigi, Ta daa....

-This is my baby, Gigi Ling-


She is our youngest "sibling" of all. Everyone love her very very much because...


1)She knows how to make everyone happy when we're down.

2)She knows how to put on her best behaviour when the situation is not right.

3)She somehow knows how to show that innocent look of hers when we didn't allow her to go out to play with her friends.

4)She knows how to sit on bike and she'll be mad at you when you refuse to bring her go'makan angin'.


5)She amazingly knows how to listen to "Foo Chow" when mum is lecturing her.


6)She will obviously ignore you for the whole day when you hit her or scolded her.

7)She is my youngest "sister" who can never get me laying my hands on her cause she's too CUTE!



All I can say is that, Gigi is the spoiling-product of my dad. Let me show you how.


Dad will serve her good food while we eat only canned food. (UNFAIR)


Dad will call to make sure that Gigi has eaten when he went outstation. (mum was obviously jealous)


Dad will tear chicken meat piece by piece for her and when we said we want too, Dad will say,"Got hands right? Tear it youself la! So big already still need me to tear chicken meat for you meh? Gigi is different, she's still a baby.. What happens if the bones stuck in between her small, mild teeth?"

*roll eyes at dad quietly*


The consequence of this habit is that Gigi doesn't eat BONE. Other dogs hunger for BONES and will shake off their tails when they see one. But, bones = toys for Gigi. Mum said maybe Gigi's previous life was an emperor's favourite pet dog. That's why she's enjoying a luxurious life in our family. Hahaha

Btw Gigi has a fullname, you know.


Actually, we have just lost Gigi's youngest 'sister' a month ago.

~Late Sugar~


Sugar was her name. Dad found her abondoned at the garbage corner in town when dad was opening up our stall one early morning. Feeling very pity for little Sugar at that time, Daddy asked mummy for her permission to bring little Sugar home cause my mum is not very fond of pets except for Gigi. Miraculously mum permitted. Sugar's innocent look must had did the trick. Dad was so happy that he quickly brought little Sugar home before Mum changes her mind. Back at home, Gigi was not very happy at the new family recruitment. She didn't wanna eat, didn't wanna play, and obviously everyone started to divert attentions to Sugar cause she's the youngest now.

Sugar tried to approach Gigi but Gigi will just turn away from her cause she's jealous at her for stealing the attention away from us. Sugar will let Gigi wins everytime Gigi bullies her. Seeing Sugar being bullied, my youngest bro was very protective towards her and smart Sugar will massage him at the back when my brother asked her to. So, she won my youngest brother's heart lo but never mine cause she costs me over RM60 for my shoes and slippers! She had ruined my favourite pair of Vincci slippers and another one bought by mum.



Just when they are getting along well with each other, Sugar was infected by dog disease. All the dogs in my neighbourhood were infected by this disease and 90% of them were dead already when Sugar got infected. She lose her appetite and was getting thinner and thinner slowly each day. We consulted the vet but unfortunately vet said dog disease is like human SARS. Once the dog gets it, the healing percentage is very low. And he said 80% cannot survive. However, she was performing quite well when I was at home for CNY. Unfortunately my youngest brother told me that she was suffering badly when I went back here in PJ. She couldn't move when she fell into the small drain at the side of our house one day. She was trying real hard to stand up but the disease weakens her muscle strength. My mum heard her crying unusually outside the house and thought that it was Gigi who bullies her again.

Since then, everyone was praying real hard for her to recover especially my youngest brother. My youngest brother was by her side until she leaved us one afternoon. Everyone was upset.Mum cried, Jeff cried, Jerome cried and I cried too. Dad must be real sad too. Mum said Sugar is not destinied to be with us for the rest of her life...

*sigh*

Though she was just a typical dog, she will remain in our hearts forever and ever.

How I wish to have a pet dog here now~~ But dogs here are damn expensive la! Can't afford to get one :(

No comments: