Tuesday, April 17, 2007

"Assignment"

The newly formed J-A-C aka "The Pui Lang" group, has a mission to accomplish.
Each and every one of us have to compose our own songs to be recorded in few weeks time.
Though it sounds silly, but I'm so excited and triggered to do so when Jimmy sent me my old recordings that we did few years back at his house, Taman Susur Jambu~ If it is not Jimmy who blurted out the other day that he was listening to my recordings, I would have forgotten completely that I did such recordings before. Phew~ Nearly lost a precious memory~ Now that really makes me feel so damn excited about composing my own song. I want to carve more sweet memories in my dull life in PJ.
But, I don't have any inspiration to do so right now. It just won't hit me. Hope I can come up with something meaningful in no time though.

4 comments:

JiNG said...

YES~!!! My voice is back to me.. so happy.. tomolo can go join malaysian idol liao... wuakkakaaka

Alice said...

muahahahahhahaa let's combine our power and let them see who we are~~

Anonymous said...

*pui*

Alice said...

How dare you pui at my "di buan" ar? Mo duai mo seh~~ hehehehee