Monday, April 23, 2007

Maggot Attack

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~ Our room is attacked by maggots.

Don't know where the hell they came from~~~ Very annoying and very terrifying too.

I was going to get down from my bed when I noticed carefully there is something that looked like larva, crawling with rhythmic movements towards my bed. Feeling very "geli", I screamed. Then asked Angel to come to the rescue.

Angel : "Ha~ Maggot?! Where? where? How are we gonna deal with it?"

Me : Ok. Take the Ridsect and spray it.

While Angel went away to get her Ridsect, I continued observing the maggot. EEEee still very disgusting leh. I tried to imagine it as cute but the more I imagine the more I wanna puke, and all the fine hair stood up. YUCKIE~

After few seconds,

Angel : Lai lai lai, come where is it? How to spray ar? Like this ar?

Me : Just spray however you like la.. Janji mati!

Angel : Ok I spray liao ar...

Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttt...

Guess what? The maggot flew away~ hahahaha Poor maggot must have not been eating for the past few days already. No wonder can be easily blown away by the Ridsect-wind.

Seeing the maggot that "lau ya", I went to the toilet and grab few layers of toilet paper.

Me : Angel, I think let's crush it la.

Angel : Eee..don't want la.. very disgusting eh. You crush la then or gimme sth heavy to crush it.

Without any delay, I placed the toilet paper on the maggot and pressed upon that maggot.
My index finger slipped due to the maggot's smooth and boneless body.

Me : EEEEEwwwwwww!!!

Angel : What?! What?!

Me : That fella didn't die. He is un-crushable! Too elastic! Like rubber leh! How to kill like that?!

Angel : Eeee....don't ask me ar~

Me : Ok. One last try!

Aiming accurately, I placed the toilet paper on the maggot again, and this time aiming at the centre of the maggot's body. I pressed my thumb to the strongest.

Phhhraaaaakkkk

Angel : EEeee yarr Alice ar! Can even hear the sound la!

Me : Yes! I killed it! Yes! See if they dare to come to our room again or not. Btw, that fella was really crunchy leh.

Angel : .....(speechless)...

And so I won the maggot attack. Hahahahaa

But sadly, after I finished bathing I saw another one right outside the bathroom door!

Me : Cilaka! How dare you!

Angel : Ha! Another one ar!?

Without further thinking, I grabed the toilet paper again, and crushed the second maggot again.

Angel : Alice ar... you are really cruel ho!

Me : Muahahahhaaa

-The end of maggot attack-

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha funny lah ur post. "maggot terminator" eh

Alice said...

Haha Maggot Terminator, Nice one! I like that.

Thanks for dropping bY~ :)

JiNG said...

....... wat is maggot?

Alice said...

Ulat?? Not very sure what is it called in BM..

Anonymous said...

maggot is those who exam liao still dont wan study, those who viva dont do powerpoint and those who need demo but not yet siap the programme. Namanya, JAC...hauhauhauhauahuha

but i no more maggot.
Finally finish my powerpoint!

wulalalalala~

Alice said...

*sob* *sob*
Exam in a few hours time!!!
Damn "gin tiong"... SHIT!!

JiNG said...

ulat?? if u crush ulat into two.. they will eventually become two ulat wor... eee....

Alice said...

...speechless...