Friday, April 20, 2007

Study Week Gone Just Like That

Study week is going to end but if you ask me any question of any subjects that I take this semester, you will see me scratching my head, displaying my innocent look, or maybe I’ll ask, “Ha…got this kind of question meh? Lecturer mentioned that before meh?”

*sigh*

-My bed is full with notes and Angel’s magazine-



I appear to be hardworking right, with notes piling up and scattering almost half my bed, but where am I?


-Neh…right in front of my laptop happily chatting away with Ah Jing, Charles and Rey-


*Sweat*

Friday liao still haven’t study! CHAM~

When will I get the mood to study ha?

SHIT!

4 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

those are my notes la... they seem so new, of course they belong to me coz i've never even bothered to touch them before.

paiseh la... i let them scatter on ur bed... muahaha...

even more paiseh... i dont even know what i was studying for the past 1 week... mampus la this time...

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice said...

Hiya.. your notes my notes the same nia.. They make no difference la~ Me also mampus liao this time!

Anonymous said...

i am real rajin hor..i do my thesis..
^^