Friday, April 27, 2007

Insomnia

Current situation : Insomnia..

Can't sleep leh~~


Nvm la..share something with you all. Break my "leave" season a while. :P

Few hours before midnight, we held a "surprise" in-advanced-birthday-celebration for Jimmy.

Like I said, it was supposed to turn out as a surprise...who knows, I broke my own plan. Useless me. This is my first time planning a "surprise" birthday celebration leh.. but first time, failed already. *sigh*

Jimmy knew it already but he just pretended that he knew nothing. Super fake lo but cukup bagi muka. Not bad, not bad. Cheh~ make me feel even more pathetic! Hahaha

Without further elaborations, I think pictures paint a thousand words :)

-See? Jimmy is so happy with his cute birthday cake-


-While Charles was in the wash room...-


-The regular-gang-

I wanted to upload more photos one, but the connection is getting on my nerve and I am not a girl born with a good temper. Kekeke

Before the celebration, I bought a new wallet!!! So happy that I finally found my dream wallet. All this while I was searching high and low for a wallet that is simple, classy, and not bulky when you put notes inside it. And walla...


-Behold~ This is my new wallet (Hehe)-


-And it's flatttttt. Kiss goodbye to the bulky ex-purse!-

And it can perfom magic too~ The notes can swap places.. Ain't the wallet cool or waT?



Notice the places of the RM5 and RM50 note

-They swap places when I open the wallet on the other side-

Don't ask me how. I'm still being fascinated by my magic wallet. :P

4 comments:

JiNG said...

huhuhu.... not u who break it le.. dont felt any useless feeling.. im too Genius to be surprised by others.. bo pien bo pien.. haha.. but im indeed very happy.. dunno why.. haha.. may be because we all from sibu and sarikei...
the "bagi muka" tactic... i learn from u mah... wuaHAHAKakaka....

Alice said...

hahahaha ya la. all of us are happy. We can tag along well maybe because of the sense of proximity... Bet this is the happiest birthday celebration ever leh?? Hehehe Don't say NO ar~ PUI u later.

Anonymous said...

we share the same language, and that works the magic. and i guess, we are all similarly different to one another, which make us blend well and yet we are sort of so alike to one another.

Alice said...

I understand what you are trying to say~ Hehe