Saturday, April 14, 2007

Art Attack Fever

Slept at 7am this morning. Can't imagine how can I sit in front of my laptop for the whole night!

It's been a long time since I last experienced insomnia.

For the whole night I browsed through Art Attack website and that took me back to my teenage days, when I was so deep in love with Neil Buchanan. He was such a GENIUS. He can turn ugly things into something artistic, creative and breathtaking. I really like his creativity (not all la though, MOST) I still remember that I wanna marry him cause he is the expert in decorations. Plus, you can save a lot of money from hiring an interior designer! You name it and he'll come up with super nice products which 99.9% of them are unrejectable. You just can't say "NO!" to his creations. DAMN nice!

And so while browsing, I drawed whatever I found nice and creative and beautiful.

It's been a long time since I last drawed such teenagely-drawings...

My drawings now are all kinda adultly-portrayed.

I lost my creativity skills due to lack of practice.

I love handicrafts so much that I did myself a 3D-name out of newspapers, cardboards and PVA glue. (Mum got jealous when she saw it). But I pasted it on the door of my bedroom in Sarikei la. So can't show you guys. Hehe. And also a Picture Box Shelves. Both of them are my proud achievements that are still well kept in my room. Hehehe

However, you can take a look here if you are interested :)
http://www.hitentertainment.com/artattack/menu_artattacks.html

No comments: