Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wu Liao

Suddenly feel like posting up these photos to "wash" your eyes away from the tiredness that you had for the day. Trust me, they work better that Eye-Mo-Moist… Kekeke




This is naughty Angel, who decided to shove a coconut-flavoured candy into Aunty’s (Cherry) mouth when she talked too much of philosophy that day! Hahaha Poor Aunty…


Next is, the latest photo of Angel and I taken in front of Borders’s entrance in Time Square. Psst… She is in her birthday suit that her sweet brother bought for her leh.. *envy* Come to think of it, I haven’t receive any gifts from my brother since he got married *sob* *sob*

Coming up next is… Miss Lopez and I


Amanda and I wore tops with more a less the same patterns. Amanda was so excited when she saw the top in KL Sentral the other day. She loves it so much that she even asked for my permission if she can buy the top (because I bought the top first elsewhere). Cute Amanda. Of course I don’t mind when she asked me and guess what? We actually agreed to wear the clothes together the next day~ hahahaha Amanda, Amanda, you’re so cute!

Well, don’t think I have anymore photos to share lo. Lazy wanna take photos anyway. Unless you guys wanna see a lot of me “Zi Pai” la! Hahahaha~~ That’s what Angel does everynight before she sleeps! Hahahahaha Isn’t she cute?

I think I better stop typing. If she finds out she’s gonna kill me with her high pitch voice! Am I right, Valerie???

*wicked laugh*

2 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

hey, u ini, memang make me embarassed only!

Alice said...

hahaa mana ada? mana ada? Should thank me for promoting you hor