Thursday, March 15, 2007

Specially Dedicated to Jimmy

Two days ago marked one of my most memorable days of my life here in PJ.

One of my wish was finally GRANTED!!!

Muuaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

Lots of thanks and gratitude to Jimmy that I finally can hold my head upright when people ask me, “Eh, ever been to Putrajaya before?”

Now I can finally answer them, “YES!”

Thanks to Jimmy again lo… cause I never thought that he will bring us there without prior planning (plus that time was already 1am something!). The trip was really unexpected. And most of all, I enjoyed myself very much and I think everyone feel the same way too. J

Well, Jimmy, in case you’re reading this, I would like to dedicate the poem below especially for you. Hope you’ll like it.

Friend,
Just wanna let you know that,
You are such a great person,
To befriended and to spend time with,
Though I know that sometimes,
I couldn’t be there when you needed friends the most,
I would like to let you know that,
Though we are far apart,
Our prayers will always be with you,
We appreaciate you,
As much as you appreciate us.

Though it’s not a poem full of Shakespearean language, hope you’ll like it anyway cause I seldom dedicated own poem to anyone leh~ *whoops*

Hehehehehe

1 comment:

Angel Valerie said...

in case he's reading...

he's a nice fellow.

alice - proud dy la... been to putrajaya dy...