Friday, June 26, 2009

Sims 3

I can finally play Sims 3 now!!!!! My utmost favourite game!!!

Unfortunately all the photos taken were a little bit too dark when I uploaded on blogspot.



As usual, I'll create man and wife =P Meet the Robinsons, Josh and Julie. Sally is a super good housewife, she's good at repairing stuffs, upgrading stuffs, cooking, painting and gardening! and also a good mother too! That's why all the kids, Sally and Bernard grew up well and they get to choose the traits that I want. I chose Genius trait for the both of them so they can learn faster.



As time goes by, Julie grew old and passed on. But she still visits eventhough she's a ghost. You can try to restore her back to life at the Science Center though, but it depends on your luck. The percentage isn't high.




Sally Robinson (daughter) found her love, got married and moved out from the house to her hubby's place. Since Julie's dead, the house was kinda empty without the presence of women. So I sent Bernard to the park to find his partner. Meet Emily Laangrab, who's super rich and always wishes to go to the spa centre to get herself massage and facial done -.-'' Neverthereless, she's a good wife too. She loves to work out and the kids look like her! Maybe because of her fitness, her genes are more dominant! LOL



Tadah... Robinsons' house with a car (Big Lemon) and a bicycle parked in a garage.


A proper view of the house. Believe it or not, I only managed to renovate the house after Emily (from the rich) moved in. Muahhaha


Oh! this is the most interesting part. The previous Sims had to give birth at home. But in Sims 3 you gotta give birth in the hospital! When your Sims go on labour, she will wave at you so u can send her to the hospital while the partner/husband will follow her to the hospital to be with the mother.. awww so sweet!

In Sims 3, your sims will be able to read pregnancy book, recipe books, magazines, bla bla bla either at the bookshop or at the library! There are a lot more things that you can do in Sims 3!! Like fishing, hanging out at the beach, grocery shopping, relaxing at the spa centre and etc etc!It's more realistic compared to the previous Sims! Good JOB Electronic Arts! You can never disappoint me!!
P.s: I would like to thank my sis-in-law for sending me the link to download sims 3 though it took me days to complete. It's all worth it! MUAH~~~ARIGATO!! You're my life saver!!

6 comments:

Marge said...

wow...can't wait to feel it myself. tangan gatal ni...

Anonymous said...

can give me the link? :P

Chris said...

:O Bleh I've been wanting Sims 3 forever, x3 ever since I heard it was coming out and playing Sims 2. Rawr =3

Alice said...

dasao: Count down count down!!

anonymous: Sure but how do i give u???

Chris: Buahahha i'll email u the link mkay?

Chris said...

:O sure ^^ didn't know you downloaded it~ missed that part XD lol

Alice said...

darn~~~ i couldn't get the link, it's overloaded. Here's what you guys can do, go to piratebay.org and search for The Sims 3 Razor 1911 final maxspeed. Good luck, guys! =)