Thursday, July 09, 2009

I'm CRAZY!!!! (updated)

I'm crazy I tell you. Super crazy.

Crazy!! Crazy!! Crazy!!

Look what OT(overtime) did to me.

Look what the crazy jam did to me.

Just because I don't wanna squeeze like a jam packed can of sardine during rush hour, I actually convinced myself to walk into a salon.

And I told myself, "Don't worry. It's just a trim. It's okay."



Last peek of my long long hair... bye bye long hair....

The so called "trim" ended up like this...

I feel like throwing up now when I see this picture again..

I'm crazy.

Upon the request of kakak Angel, this is how the back of my head looks like right now.

Yes, I feel naked at the back of my neck.

9 comments:

cibol said...

wah u look younger .. ha ha haq

Angel Valerie said...

show us the back of ur hair... hahaha... but cute eh... u've always been hippie n sporty all the times, kakak!

Alice said...

wah u guys are fast! haha

cibol: glad that i dont look old right now. ahahha

kakak: back of my hair shown~~~ =P

Marge said...

wow...i tot you're a stubborn one no matter how I say..go cut it short...didn't realise you're doing it for real. Nicely done! I'm sure you'll love it. Nice nice....Love the style. I'm gonna trim mine the next day I arrived KL. Still thinking of a new short hair style. banyak sexy. you're looking good in short. when we go back next year, we ask cute ma to cut short too...all lings rambut pendek. wooT!!!

Anonymous said...

i salute u

Alice said...

dasao: wahahaha wanted to surprise u with webcam last night! but too sleepy. cham lo dunno if AJ still recognise me not. Don't have to torture your brain, mrs ling. I'll bring you to the hair stylist. She won't disappoint you~ I promise~~

anonymous: Thank you! *salutes back*

Unknown said...

OMG!!

Alice,I never saw you in short hair before.Haha..

But I think this new look is quite fresh..

Angel Valerie said...

hahaha... it doesnt look bad what? just like what u've said, crazy! but at least this is the one of the better ones than the free cut u've got last time during our second year. hahaha...

Alice said...

josephine: Hohoho thanks! ya i dont think any of our schoolmates have seen me in my short hair huh.. i've been keeping my long hair for years~ hahaha

kakak: This is the difference between free stuff and money paid service lo. Haha