Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Cherry-Cherry Boom-Boom

Excuse my title, I don't know why I'm so attracted to Lady Gaga.
Her songs never failed to tickle me sometimes, "Eh Eh" for instance. The first time I got my ears on this, i thought Paris Hilton sang it although I have to admit i like the "cherry cherry boom boom" part only. Sounds happy and funny at the same time.

Oh yea, just wanna drop a few lines to let you all know that I'm not missing in action.

I fell sick since last week. So sick that i had to take MC.

There's this coughing virus going around in the office.. and I finally got it..

Am still recovering. What annoys me is the amount of flames accumulated in my throat everynow and then.

KANASAI

I tried not to be bothered by it but it gets thicker and thicker the more I ignore it. Like when I swallow my saliva, I feel like I'd swallowed a 20 cent lollipop candy down my throat. I can even feel the peristalsis process going on along my throat.

The most annoying part is when I tried real hard to cough/spit/force the flame out but nothing came out!

So the best way is to use the combination of my nasal power together with my throat power to force the flames out. That way, my throat wont hurt much. But I will sound like a granny with a loud "KHOOOOORRRRRRRR" and a rude "PtuiK~"
Hahaha.

I want to eat Baskin Robins' ice-cream!!

But with the cough and the flames, I better be safe than sorry.
P.s: Oh yea I do take medicine cos it's liquid and it's sweet yay!! but my body seems slow to react. Hate this!

2 comments:

John Ting said...

tell someone u need nsaid and prob antibiotic. if u think u got smth to cough out, ask for expectorent.

Alice said...

john: Oh yea! I should have consulted you! makes my life way easier~ thanks! =)