Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm A Genius

I reformated my own PC for the first time.

First time reformating and I would say the whole experience was hillarious and unforgetable.

But first let me thank my colleague for cursing my pc to not be able to work.

Call that superstitious or perhaps coincidence.. but my pc wasn't responding AT ALL after he prayed to God that morning.

As the punishment, I made him teach me how to reformat my pc.

I have to admit that it was chaotic but hey I finally learned how to do it on my own! I'm happy!

But he went through hell teaching me step by step. LOL

Thanks, man. I really appreciate it.

6 comments:

Marge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marge said...

well done! should change your profession?!?! LOL. enjoy your new own reformatted pc with VISTA...

JiNG said...

yeah yeah... the feeling really hilarious.. Cant really forget the feeling... I have that feeling when im in form 6.. HAHa.. :P so im genius since that time lor ... please call me Senior Genius.. ehem.. ehem..

Alice said...

dasao: haha come let's do computer business! I'll in charge on the reformat thing. You'll be in charge of other IT stuffs. Haha

Jing: OI.. budak ni.. sibuk la.. cannot even let me bangga for a while.

bongkersz said...

hebat... hebat :P

Alice said...

bongkersz: teng kiuk teng kiuk~~ =P