Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thank you Drumsticks!

You made my day xD



I am being awarded~~ by Drumsticks


Thank you thank you.

Well according to her, I have to spread the award to 7 other bloggers.. hmm can i award all? Hehe Cos everyone on my blog list deserves the award too ><

But but but, out of so many let me just point out 2 blog newbies that deserve this award.

Firstly, ish my Da Sao who just started to blog super recently (thanks to my influence ><). Great blog with lotsa information and sharings. And she updates her blog more frequent than me now.

Secondly, ish my Dai Lou. This is the most interesting part. You see, my dai lou (Big bro) once condemned bloggers saying that "bloggers are those who have got nothing better to do", "blogging is wasting time", "why the heck do you wanna blog letting the whole world know your private life?" and in the end when he found out that everyone around him has a blog, he came back home from the office and asked, "Why does everyone blog nowadays? Even my colleague who is a forty-ish has a blog! Blimey!"

But no.. he didn't start a blog right away.. cos if you know my brother like we do, he is extremely hard to please. Nothing can force him unless he is doing it on his free will. So.. on his free will, he announced to the world on one spectacular night that he has a blog now!! wahahaha (thanks to me and dai sou? cos both of us are like blog-addicts. Took pictures of anything and put in on the blog and I realised my bro began to ask me if I wanna take pictures and put it on my blog whenever we encountered something new/not ordinary. He SUGGESTED too sometimes! whahaahaha)

So, if you wanna find out a structural engineer's life and the life of new parents I highly recommend these two blogs. (Not because they are my family and that's why I promote them? It's simply because I think they have blogging potentials too and since they are still new wanna help to spread the news around.. who knows some readers might like it too ^^)

And wanted to type a long long list of who deserves the award, why and so on.. but.. i have to tell you all..

I HATE MY LAPPY!!!

Lappy ish getting old!! T.T and thus functioning like a 90 years old old hag~~ each time when I wanna read a blog.. will take ages! sigh.. cant only really blog when i m really free now >=j

2 comments:

Marge said...

Wah...thank you thank you for the award. I'm so honored. Even I'm first on the list..muahaha...bet Go gonna be jealous. Hmm...Mhmmm...Here, I'd like to give my thanks to Alice - who influence me, Jimmy - changed my life (even my body size!), my parents, parents-in-law ... geez ...this gonna take ages. Anyway, thanks again. Ah..not to forget AJ who bring happiness to everyone of us.

Alice said...

da sao: wahahaha u deserve the award la.. hehehhe