Monday, August 04, 2008

Saturday Night Fever

As you can see, my days here in Plymouth are gonna end..soon... T____T

So I have to enjoy to the fullest. Otherwise, I will end up crying >.>

Saturday night, me bro and friends brought me to Oceana club. I would say it's a somewhat high class club cos only those with proper dress code can enter and the security level was quite good.



Ms. Bunny trying to steal the show >.< There are 3 types of room in Oceana and one of them is this Iceroom where everyone danced like mad.

Spotted Mr Banana and Mr. Hotdog.


Our first drink of the night
Me, spoiler bro and Rud

The gang in the club


See video here

2 comments:

s said...

oceana same club as in bristol.. haha.. but never been in there..

ur eldest brother really look like jerome ler.. i saw him several time here in sarikei

Alice said...

jen: see meh??~ but lots of people say so too~