Friday, August 22, 2008

Sweaty day~~

Update: I AM EMPLOYED!!!! WOO HOO!!! didn't expect it but I am employed~~ no more cv spamming days (I hope) *grin* hello working world~~~ Cant believe it.. was out for the first time ever formal interview this morning and now they called and said I m hired. Woot~~ this feeling is superb! Thanks to those who prayed for me. Your prayers are marvellous!! Pray for the world I am sure your prayers will bring miracle!
***
fuh~~

first interview done!

Just got home and here I am sitting in front of my lappy, drenching in my own perspiration and fan facing towards me. Come to think about it, I haven't sweat for ages! And didnt know it feels so good to be able to wet the back of the shirt and the legs wrapped by long pants. I feel like I pee-ed every now and then.

So.. the interview went pretty well, except that I forgot to bring this and that wahahaha... I don't know I have to bring such stuffs la.. like SPM, STPM, PMR transcripts -.-''' I thought bringing my uni testimonial ish sufficient? No? Bleh.. I think I screwed the interview la then.. hahaha

But they know it was my first interview so.. como sea como sea~ I dont care that much now >.<
I walked back just now!! it's not a big deal I know but I had blisters again at the back of my ankles!!!!! B-L-I-S-T-E-R-S~~ stupid high heels! Ima throw you into the bin now. No one can stop me! Not even you! I gave you so many chances to not EAT my feet but you seriously don't appreciate what I did so out from the house and in the bin you go!!! Ima get a new covered heels who will love my feet like the love of its life -.-'''

***

On unrelated matter, I think I encountered the same experience of a blogger last night. Just read her blog few days ago and thought "Bah.. this is how crazy people will get nowadays" and never thought that I will face the same situation too.

I was on msn late last night and suddenly a stupid horny ang moh who named herself Fannie added me. Firstly, I NEVER add someone I don't know. Secondly, I have a US friend whom I met in Nostale by the name of Fannie so I added her thought that Fannie is the Fannie I know. Obviously I knew it was not her when she told me that she is so horny and want me to on my webcam etc etc.. kept bugging me with endless messages. Damn her la.. what kinda strategy is this? So irritating.. So I deleted horny fannie and blocked her forever and ever. Amen.

To cut the story short, dont add her!

In case you wanna know her email address: for those who wants to be aware, email me at missaple@hotmail.com and I will tell you or for those who wants to feel the horny sensation >.> can email me and I will email the address to you too -.-'''

P.s: Ubek, I know you will be the first one to email me wahahahaa jk jk

***

Oh oh oh~~~ One more thing!! Daddy will be arriving soooN in the evening~~~ yay~~~
and mummy and little bro tomorrow double yay!!!!! Can't wait can't wait to poke little bro's butt and to irritate mum and make her scream~~~ Love it!!

6 comments:

Marge said...

Hoorah for Alice! Nicely done on getting your first job on your first interview. Well done!

Alice said...

da sao: ty ty but leh u know why i wanna bang my head on the wall at the same time too T____T

Anonymous said...

why am i so related to this post?!!hahaha....why am i so synonym with "HORNY"?!!...hehehe...by the way is she will be naked on the web cam?em...quite tempting actual.hhehehe...

Marge said...

What for banging your head on the wall? You got important events coming up. Graduation! Work on Monday! Just keep yourself more options. Say yes if you get another interview again. >.< Oh yea...Welcome to working life. See you on the webcam later...not naked, ok?

s said...

yo alice.. congrats girl.... when u say u forgot to bring stpm spm certs... in my mind i was thinking.. so expected.. hahaha...

Anonymous said...

congratulations Alice!! :) when's ur convo?