Saturday, August 09, 2008

08.08.08 at 0808

What an auspicious day.

I bet all of the people around the world know what is going on today.

And yea.. though I am not in China to witness the opening ceremony, we went to the City Centre to watch live performance at 1308 (8.08pm China time).

WOw.. speechless.. am definitely awed by the patriotism of China.


I am so damn proud to be a Chinese.

I don't know if I am the emo type but I really feel like crying when I watch Beijing Welcomes You song and even more emo when I watched the opening ceremony. THank you Lord for giving me the opportunity to witness this wonderful wonderful ceremony.

Lots of Chinese came to watch at the centre too. I thought I was making a big hoo-ha about this but even the ang mo kid beside me realised that and said, "Mummy, there are Chinese everywhere!".

I feel like standing up amongst the crowd, thrust my right hand up into the air and shout, "Way to go CHINA!! Good job!! Bright future ensues!"








Every effort is clearly shown. Well done China! Well done!!

Man~~ If your hair still won't stand, something is wrong with you.

I AM SO PROUD TO BE CHINESE!

3 comments:

s said...

i watched it from the beginning til the end.. although i must admit i am expecting something more haha.. but then.. wtf.. how come all the girls in the ceremony all so beautiful? and all of them can fit in a cheongsam too ma de.. tat's not possible ehh to get so many mei nu at one time.. hahaha..

i am proud to be a chinese too and thats why i am supporting China to win the Olympic this year. at the same time i am not forgetting that i am born in Malaysia so i kept checking for Malaysia's result but it was very disappointing.. GO MALAYSIA AND CHINA..

Anonymous said...

datang kenaja itu Ah Jen...haha

Anonymous said...

opss sorry Kenja* actually