Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day at work

everyone said "welcome on board".
Thank you thank you.

out of 90 staffs we have here... I noticed there are only 4 chinese lecturers so far and I am the only chinese girl wearing baju kurung >.<

One of the colleagues finally gathered his gut and asked me, "Are you chinese?"

My heart went piang piang piang...

Should I cry?? If I do... Will it be tears of joy or tears of sorrow?? -_____________-

Apart from running up and down the block (though lift is available) I got nothing better to do lo in the office!!



wah.. if everyday like this I can die i tell you!

My brother used to complain that he was so bored sitting in the office in his own cubicle, counting time to punch the card at the end of the day. I remember I used to shhushh him up by telling him how nice to be paid to sit in the office doing nothing. Let me restate my statement by telling to the whole world that GETTING PAID BY DOING NOTHING IN THE OFFICE IS THE WORSE JOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously la.. I am sooooo damn boring in the office. Everyone was so busy today. No one can really sit down beside me and talk with me except the receptionist downstairs.. SHe is the nicest people I met so far cos she is just like a mother who always reminds me to do this and that. ANd I so wish to find her and sit with her in the office and chat with her.. instead of sitting here sceaming my heart out through blogging.. T.T

But good also la.. at least I get the time and energy and mood to update my blog.. T.T

More on convo pictures in the next blog ya.. I am so not in the mood to upload any photos right now.. maybe I will just upload one picture of me in baju kurung la.. and let you all judge if I look Malay or not -.-''' (hint: i'll chop your butt n head off if you say I do look like a malay) *evil grin*


YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1710 already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1730 is very near nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

cant wait cant wait..

Cant wait to go home now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never feel this happy before!

Question for tonight: Should I wear kurung again tomorrow? I like wearing them la.. loose and comfy.. perfect in the air-con room. BUT BUT BUT... aiya.. nevermind la.. malay girl malay girl lo!!

Oh yea.. one thing good about this college...is.. that.... working period will be shortened during ramadan~~~~ that means I CAN GO HOME ONE HOUR EARLIER!!! WOO HOOO

EVERYDAY RAMADAN!!! 365 RAMADAN!! SO I CAN GO BACK AT 4.30pm EVERYDAY!!

Aih.. better wake up from dream la.. time to go back. NOT!

15 minutes!!

*pulling hair*

Since I still have 15 more minutes..

let me continue typing la ho.. hahaha

So vain.. dont you hate me already..

*sigh*

OK.. no more side-tracking..

I wanted to tell this from the beginning of this entry but I got carried away so many times..

The office gave me 2 boxes of buah kurma (dates). I am being told that sometimes the BOSS will give pressies once in a while to the staffs lo and since Ramadan starts next monday.. (and 4.30pm off work too) *evil grin*, the muslims will usually take buah kurma before they start fasting.. cos it is claimed that buah kurma can prolong their strengths to starve wor..


I never knew this leh.. and am glad to know now...

And hor.. while I was running up the stairs just now, my heel got stucked and hung still on the step.. sooooooo embarrassing can?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a student saw me.. (I bet he doesnt know I am one of the lecturers la) and asked if I am ok.

I was hoping there is a hole somewhere for me to dive in and zip the hole!! DAMN SHAMEFUL LAAAAA what if he found out in the nearest future that I am one of the lecturers and started to spread the news about me and my stupid heels to the whole college.. and the rest of my days here will be doomed!! FOREVER~~ Imagine me being bullied by students and me being pointed and giggled at by the naughty students each time I pass by them T____________T so scary la.. THis sucks..

Hope that boy forgets everything when he wakes up tomorrow!!! >=j

wooottttttttttttttt time to go back!!!

FINALLY!!!

Till the next entry.. TAKE CARE!!! MUAKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

By the way, the staffs are wondering why am I so busy typing out of a sudden and hope they dont peek behind me la.. cos I didn't close the door behind me >.<>

12 comments:

Marge said...

wahaha...very interesting. But you're really dare ah...to blog during office hours. Why don't msn? you can webmsn...If they let you goyang kaki for the rest of the week, ask your manager for things to do. To be honest, I don't really fancy your malay look. Try Indian look tomolo...haha...j/k. eh..try Cheongsam! Gambate neh....

Alice said...

wahahha indian look ar da sao.. no thanks lo.. majority are non chinese.. so must be really careful of what i wear lo.

Roses said...

i used to love wearing baju kurung. dont need to think of color pairing n stuff, one pair-wear-and off to work like that..
after many wrong encounters with the Malays misun me for wanting a malay bf, i stopped my baju kurung and they are currently rotting in my wardrobe.

Anonymous said...

"One of the colleagues finally gathered his gut and asked me, "Are you chines?""-i lough to death dude!!!I told you already.hahaha....now not only me say that a.hahaha!!!i just could not stop loughing.hilarious!!!

Alice said...

roses: exactly!! ur experience kinda scare me.. haha but dun care i will still wear >.<

ubek: laugh again la.. kick u ar! :P Not funny >.<

Roses said...

i was into the "dont care" phrase during my 4yrs course...
but i got fed up when i work part-time at community pharmacy. and switch to OL wear..lol

i am just talking with experience that i had... =)

s said...

alice, ur malay look.... LOOKS like Pontianak lar... hahaha..

working in office is always like tat one.. sometime when u get too many things to do.. u get pissed off.. but when u get nothing to do.. u wish u had something to do... same situation when i work in uk... i cleverer a bit.. i use web msn.. hahaha... and play google sudoku and hangman...

Anonymous said...

Lol~ tell me what a Malay is supposed to look like and i will call you it =p but for now ill stick withskinny/meanie butt meh~ =p

Anonymous said...

hey alice..where u work? KL ar?
jadi lecturer? woww...

Alice said...

roses: hhahaa yea i understand that. Especially when you're a chinese, and u wear baju kurung.. and all the stares from the people around you.. argh!! HATE IT.. Thanks for sharing ur experience! Keep them coming~~ WOuld love to hear/know more =P

Jen: Pontianak ur head! Dont forget o.. ur valuable possesion is still with me~~~ *evil grin*

No. 1 meanie: BUahahah NEVA!!! ><

viven: YEa lo.. working in KL.. lecturer sounds nice only but I am more like a secondary school instead *sigh*

Anonymous said...

hey congrats on ur 1st interview & job....u're so lucky (_^

Alice said...

vivien: teng kiuk teng kiuk~