Saturday, August 30, 2008

Convo pics ><

Hehe.. finally got some peace and quiet time to sit down in front of me lappy and upload pictures like crazy. Don't have to think about work~~~ dont have to think of what to prepare for class.. dont have to think what to teach tomorrow~~ and and and it's National Day tomorrow! WOOT~~~~ I wooted not because it's National Day.. it's cos Monday is a PUBLIC HOLIDAY!! Muahahahhaha I can sleep till sun set~~~~ and I dont have to sleep early on Sunday night~~ Wah student's life is the best!!! ><
Ok.. enough craps.
Ladies and gentlements, let me present you my convo pictures~~~~


Erm.. u know what.. all graduants were supposed to wear white collar shirt and guess what I wore =.=

My two younger brothers.. Where ish Dai Lou (Big Bro) and Dai Sou (Sis-in-law) and AJ?!! *sigh*


Our Council Chairman, Tun Dr. Ling Liong Sik and Deputy Minister of Finance, Dato' Kong CHo Ha

Finally, after 3 years of midnight oil burning, sleepless nights, FYP attack...

Met YT's family for the first time in 3 years!!


Couple of photos I took from the studio


My FAVOURITE PHOTO of 2008~~~~~~ For the first time in my entire life my model wish came true! Dont throw eggs at me >.<

13 comments:

Marge said...

Congratulations! Congratulations! We're very proud of you....btw, I like your last photo. You took it yourself? Be a model lah....

Anonymous said...

congrats dude....why didn't tell me.i will come ma...hehehe...the model picture right, i think i make a very right choice for my future baby.their mother are so damn beautiful ma!!!hehehe....

Alice said...

da sao: teng kiuk teng kiuk~~ No la.. took them at studio. If I am that pro I can open up a studio lo. hehehe

ubek: hahahaha Palak otak kau ar.. u will come meh.. wonder when can we meet again next time la! Next time if u happen to stop in KL u better call me and ask me out! Else... >=j

John Ting said...

i thought u r going to graduate in UK. where r u working now?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Alice !
OMG i lurve ur last photo....I lurve the hat..I lurve the way u hold ur hat. I lurve ur lashes. So beutipulll one..:)) Errmm...apahal pakai baju kerja arr?

Alice said...

john: No la john. Was in UK for a graduation trip only. I so wish I dont have to come back T.T Working in malaysia now, love.

Vivien: Haha teng kiuk teng kiuk! Those are some of the photos only. Well, I took these photos right after convo the other day. We have to wear formal the other day ma..hence the baju kerja lo ><

s said...

alice.. tat last picture send me falling down my chair... and it come in a Super Climax kind of situation.. the internet was slow and ur photo couldnt load so i waited and when it came out.. it's like tat... shit.. haha i tot it's another photo with the square hat and stuff.. that is indeed a surprise.. hahaha... CONGRATS ALICE... BTW.. UR STUDIO PHOTO WHY ALL SO FAIR ONE??? HAHAHA..

Alice said...

jen: CILAKA U!! Each time I see received a comment from u i know it's not a good one >.> haha thanks la~ What do you mean by "UR STUDIO PHOTO WHY ALL SO FAIR ONE???"!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very dark meh now!!!!!??? grrrr >=j

s said...

hahahaha.. okok.. if hearing lies make u happy.. then i lie lor... wah... alice... so petty ohh.. oklar.. don wanna play with u liao.. later u meletup... CONGRATULATION AGAIN OK... those pictures are nice... where u take one? i like the second graduation photo.. cos the background... looks like picasso drawing.. hahahaha..

Anonymous said...

Alice...post more pic of that yea..

Alice said...

jen: hahaha no i wont meletup! cos i have sth that u want from me since the very day I landed at KLIA. hoohohohoo.... *grin*

Viviane: eh.. dun want la.. malu! ahaha I will upload more on friendster when i am free. >.<

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the last person to wish u congrats is it? ha ha ha ..

hepi for u leh .. welkam to the working world

Alice said...

cibol: hahaha yea unfortunately you are the last one T.T however, ty ty! it's never too late~ =)