Saturday, July 11, 2009

QRB 8323!

Received a call from mum telling me someone hit dad with a car causing dad to fall in the middle of the road.

Knowing my dad's weakness, I quickly rushed out to the workshop before dad's heart went soft and allow that f*cker run off happily.

Doctor said the injury is not too bad - no ribs / bones are broken. Phew~ However if the pain persists, we shall bring dad to have his x-ray taken.

QRB 8323, WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN if anything happens to dad! I know where you stay, I know what kinda business you're doing. Mess with my dad and you can bid ur peaceful life bye bye! THE WHOLE SARIKEI WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BEAT YOU UP AND TURN YOU INTO A PIECE OF WORTHLESS SHIT!

Mark my word!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!
Who is that Sarikei's bastard driving without using eyes?

Hope your dad recover soon.

Marge said...

yeah!! damn you QRB8323! anything worse happens (touch word), I'll hunt you down myself.

IamJimmy said...

wahh...da jie bersuara liao...haha..I still think that you shud bring your dad to x ray.. prevention is better than curing .. agree? it doesnt cost much and doesnt eat much time as well..

Alice said...

josephine: thanks josephine. u're so sweet. Together we will make sarikei a better place! muahahaha

dasao: The Lings and Lees will work together! LOL

jing: ya we did suggested to dad. But you know the old man is very stubborn...sigh~