Friday, July 24, 2009

Random photos again

I'm getting more and more forgetful nowdays. Don't know why and I don't wanna know why too.

Cos people will say it's the aging factor. PTUIK. 23 onlyyyyyyyyyyyy (supposedly 24, but I don't care. My birthday is not over yet =P) , aging your head.

I remember CLEARLY that I told myself to upload these photos and I'm only doing it now. >.>


The view from the office on Monday morning.
P.s: That's my hand at the bottom right, not my boobs. Stop staring~ lol
Love Monday morning (this week) cos it finally rained!! Alleluia~~~

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the woman who gave me life (couldn't do that without my dad, of course). I have to admit something, my mum really doesn't look like her age, does she? She's turning *drum rollssssss* 47 this November! I hope I inherited her anti-aging gene. Hehe


Baked some "Hari Raya" (that's what my colleagues called them when they get a taste of it) biscuits at home last week. I'm clearly too free. Haha

My roommies, the ones I sleep with every night back home.

6 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

ur mum bought that dress from Nichii already? i thought of buying that one earlier!

Darn... my taste same as ur mum eh. hahaha...

Marge said...

you might as well inherit the lovely anti-ageing gene from your mom. hehe...

Alice said...

kakak: eherm i was gonna buy that one for myself actually. But no more size S cilakak. Then I bought the bigger size for my mum lo she loves it~ haha no la ur taste somehow collides with mine sometimes. Hehe

Dasao: I don;t think so leh.. i got little wrinkles already~~~ T.T

Angel Valerie said...

hahahaha... go to Nichii at 1 Utama, they have S size. im sure of that, positive. it's a nice piece of dress where u can wear for ur fun girls' day out or even transform it into vampy looking sexy dress for clubs. hahaha...

i think my imagination runs wild these days!

ubek said...

thing about your mom:
1. I love her more then I love you.
2. She is even "HOTTER!!" then you.
3. I love her smile!!!
wahahahaha!!

Alice said...

ubek: hahaha i love her smile too and i know u always love her more than u love me huh~ haha