Thursday, April 09, 2009

3 in 1

This is gonna be a 3-days-in-1-post entry.


42# I m a fish. Don't you think?
43# Ratatouille was robbed the other day

44#

Yeah, that's ma mum's message to me. Read carefully.. it says, "U chk my blog. Just starti..."

I went O.O

Whoa~~ Mum has a blog too now?! Just when I wanna call her she rang me up first.

ME: Hello ma, you have a blog?!

Ma: HAHAHAHA me? Not me la. I don't even know how to surf the net. How to blog?

ME: HAHAHA I thought you wanna surprise us. CHeh

Well, my ma forwarded the message to me telling me that my dad's buddy, Uncle Wisil owns a blog too! Just a beginner but I think he will master it in no time. Nice!

A little bit bout Uncle Wisil.

Uncle Wisil used to stay in Sarikei, then Bintangor and now Serian.

I still remember I used to hate being kissed by him everytime he sees me. There's one time I pretended to sleep when he came to our house looking for dad. I thought he would leave me alone, who knows he kissed on my cheeks. I thought it was disgusting back then. But now come to think of it, that was very sweet of him.

I still remember my parents will take us to Bintangor most of the weekends to "lepak" at his his place, savouring Aunty Gracy's (his wife) cooking. Mamamia, she's such a good cook.

Such sweet memories T__T

Time flies so fast. Aduhai.

No comments: