Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday outing


38#
Finally, YT, kakak and I met up after sooooooo many months of not seeing each other! I think the last time I saw Yin Ting was at Wisma MCA during our convocation~~ And after that we didn't meet up at ALL due to our commitments and different schedules plus she stays at Puchong while me at Cheras. One North one south T____T. Nevertheless, it's soooo good to see her and kakak again!

oh, we were there to watch Fast & Furious 4~~ Very nice! Except that this time around the movie makes me a little bit dizzy with all the fast and furious actions. Thanks YT for helping us to buy our tickets and good seats!! Hope our next meeting will be soon not after months. Hehe

4 comments:

cibol said...

eee .. din bring me wan .. huh!

Alice said...

cibol: ahahahaha cian cian .. don't merajuk ar. next time I bring u ok?

Angel Valerie said...

i look so retarded...

Alice said...

kakak: who ask u dun wanna look at the camera? haha