Thursday, April 02, 2009

Terry in da house


37#

Last day of the week at work woo hoO!! Out of a sudden, Zura grabbed Terry and put it on my shoulder. She turned my chair and said "SMILE for the camera!". I did at first but thanks to her professionalism, she can't find the right button to push, my cheeks grew tired of smiling and this is the result.

Zura said she is training Terry to snap my bra lock open -.-'''. Trust me, you haven't see the craziest side of her yet.



And this Nabila girl!!! (top right in the pic). She is sooooo damn competitive okay. Always love to race the second spot with me in Restaurant City!!

"Oi, Nabila, aku pantang dicabar ok, Ima snatch my spot back!"


Tadah~~!! I said I will snatch and I mean it! Buahahahaha So I happily got my spot back.. but I have a feeling she will snatch it back soon cos I can't play Restaurant City at home! Darn~~

4 comments:

Marge said...

haha...pervert terry.

why?? i thought you have a laptop at home?

Alice said...

da sao: yeah i have the laptop but then the connection is always bad on weekends =(

cibol said...

say hi to terry .. he he he

Alice said...

cibol: terry said hi too! hahaha