Friday, February 27, 2009

Doop Dee Do Dee Do

La la la.. i know I have to post a picture a day, but yours truly was too tired to do so yesterday. Oh well, I'll post them up one go in this entry.


4#

Remember this building not, Go and Da Sao?? Hehehehe Took this picture on my way back from the office.


5#

And this picture was taken this morning by Zatil while I was painting Zura's nails. As you can clearly see, I have no poise at all buahahahaa I am more comfortable this way lalala. So the very disgraceful of me. Tsk tsk tsk but Zura loves her nails so much now. She said she's gonna look at them and gush over them time to time on her way back to her kampung later. So happy that I made her day~

On the other hand, I was having so much fun with Digital Polaroid Camera found by Sweatlee at here. Everything is so high-tech nowadays huh! I am very much amazed to the awesomeness of technology that not only creating cool stuffs like these day after day. In fact, this kinda technology really help to save lotsa $$$. My colleague who displays an ardent love in photography told us that nowadays they don't really sell polaroid cam anymore in the cam shops, and if you really wanna buy it, you gotta hit the antique shops - one word to define ANTIQUE is definitely money *ka-ching ka-ching*

Okay, enough of craps, it's showoff time. Kakaka


Nice or not?!! I love this picture! The awesomeness of this camera adds more value to the picture~~

And this is ma header picture. Love ma hair colour here though~~ Woo hoO~

Of course, not forgetting ma darling AJ who is forever so so so so so key-yewtttttttttt. I wanna kiss his red cheeks kao kao right now!

2 comments:

Marge said...

of coz i remember times square....we enjoyed our holiday there. Thanks to my dad for being able to book extremely expensive room right in the city centre at bargain price..kakaka...

Alice said...

da sao: kakakaka ya lo phew~ when are u gonna go on msn??