Sunday, February 22, 2009

Project 365

Inspired by the blog gurus, I think I'm gonna start a project 365 too. Not sure if I can complete this project but I will try my best to make it happen. It might not be 365 days in the end. There is a high chance that I might abolish this project half way through cos sometimes I am a lazy butt.

Oh well, Imma try.

First, it's a good method to force myself to blog more often. haha

Second, I can let my friends and especially my family know what I am up to lately.

Smart eh? *wink*

1#
Painted my nails again today. I just could not stand looking at my naked nails so I searched youtube to look for inspiration or perhaps to look for something to learn.
So glad I found it and learned.

2 comments:

Marge said...

gambate. You can do it! Even a word will do or "I went to work today. Lazy and tired. The end-". GOod luck

Alice said...

da sao: hahaha yeah. most importantly must take pic a day. THat's the purpose of project 365 haha