Saturday, February 21, 2009

DIY

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee DIY. I just do.

Maybe because I find it special when you created something for yourself/other people by yourself with ur own creativity. You get to design what you want and in the case of DIY-ing a gift, it tops up ur sincerity! Ain't that awsome? Plus, it's the one and only thing you own/create in the whole universe! Save up the worry of having/giving the same thing like others.

It gives you, well, at least it gives me the great sense of achievement, marvelous amount of statisfaction together with excellent degree of happiness whenever I see my DIY stuffs in my room. It makes my day just like that and I will be so thrilled whenever I see them around.

Let me show you what I did lately =P


Tadah~~ No! it's not a present!.. It's actually a shoe box! hahaha wrapped up nicely by present papers. I know it's no biggie but hey I am doing my part to save the environment =)


There you go my sweet nail polishessss. Now you have a bigger room to breathe compared to the previous pikachu, see-through cosmetics bag mum gave last time. They won't fit anymore because my nail polishes are so fertile they breed like cats. I promise myself that this box is the limit *cross fingers*


Since I have so many shoe boxes thrown at a corner of my room, I've decided to make full use of them! I transformed one of them into a tissue box to cover the ugly packaging of premier tissue.
Fuh, feel so happy that I can save more money and the environment instead of buying a tissue box, and a new storage bag for my nail polishes throwing away the shoe boxes creating more rubbish.


Just a random photo of mine. I was shocked to see my hair looking blonder and blonder each day which in the end I figured out that it was the lighting of the restaurant that makes my hair "appear" to be blonde. Cheh.

No comments: