Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sudden emoness struck me

I remember I promised ma sista in law to show her the pic of ma desktop screen.
You know, Monday was Hari Raya Aidiladha (dunno if i spelled it correctly though, lazy wanna check) so it's PUBLIC HOLIDAY! And most of ma teammates are on leave.. till Wednesday and Thursday night. leaving me emo-ing alone with the other teammates T.T

Why emo?

Cos the office ish damn silent k?! It's like I can hear you breathing if I pull off ma headset from ma ears! Yesh.. dead silence!!
So how do I survive the emo-ness and silence?


By keep staring at the monitor screen everytime i finish one publication! Hahahaha

Lame. I know, but it works! Meh~~

P.s: It's gonna be lonely Christmas this year!! Cos i still need to work T.T I am thinking of taking leave that day.. but heck~ i dun even have a plan! no where best to go also. T.T so better slave my arse off and earn double pay instead what to do $.$

P.p.s: I am beginning to hate December most.. cos it's a month that will emo me "kao kao". I can guarantee...

6 comments:

Marge said...

wah....so many pictures on your desktop. you must be spending ages in rearranging them. haha..

don't get so emo la....18 days to go for you big day ooooo......

or come here leh...airasia now offer flights..but still not cheap thought...

not to worry much..we'll meet next month...very very very soon...next month..wott~~~~

Angel Valerie said...

u emo? me also emo le... cis, u duno how miserable my life is being 'patronized' by a stupid malay guy at my work place!

Alice said...

da sao: yea lO!! cant wait liao!! ngam ngam the day u guys reach KLIA is my OFF DAY!!! HOW GREAT IS THAT~~ OMG I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING~~~ ARghghhhHH~HH~ *running in circles screaming like mad girl* whahahahahahaa

kakak: u emo what ar.. ur starbucks got hairy got teramat, got kiut ler.. hahahaha nice ma! what time u work i go starbucks visit u after work.

Marge said...

aiks...mad girl <-- AJ got a mad gugu ...don't la wei...hahaha...can imagine that you'll be screaming at the airport running towards us if you come to pick us up at the airport ah...then AJ will do his usual The Rock eyes with his big eyes widen while sucking his dummy....wahaha....

Angel Valerie said...

u visit me? the time when u're off from work, i havent even start my shift yet la, kakak!

btw, working tmr from 2pm to 10pm. which is definitely a good news bcoz i get to sleep for a longer time!

Alice said...

da sao: wahhahaha eh. wont la..most is grab aj and run together in circles in the airport hahaha

kakak: eh kakak, u ar.. work so hard for wat? wanna get employee of the month award?