Friday, December 19, 2008

Empty inside

So.. here I am again to blog about my boring life.

Hey, trust me. It's really boring. I dunno why like this T.T Everyday go to work (the only place I can have fun), then go back home.. eat sleep then repeat the same process over n over again.

YA ALLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How can this happen to me~~~~ My life is more than this la come on.. Almighty God, can u pls pls pls send someone as crazy as I am to hang out with? If one ish too few, You can send a dozen also nevermind!! I super welcome them~ Hahahaha

I thought life will be better once I started to work. But, disappointingly, it becomes worse. =.=

Really boring la my life!! I'm turning into a ROBOT la! I'm no kidding.. friends, if u happen to bump into me one day along the street looking liveless and emotionless don't be surprised ha..

The only thing I am looking forward to ish the arrival of ma fellow VIPs on the 23.01.09~~~

Cant wait cant wait!!

I have many places to go actually.. but no gang to go with!!!! I feel so pathetic la! Plus, the safety nowadays... even a slight chance to explore shrinks down to zero now. Talk about safety people. *sigh*

Oh yea.. super shitty I tell you... I thought I need to work like usual even on Christmas Day but heck, a suprised email came to us recently and we're FORCED to take leave on 24th Dec cos there will be no publications on that day (for Australia and New Zealand).. due to Christmas...

Sui liao la like this.. 24th on leave, 25th public holiday, 26th & 27th coincidentally are my off days.... Wow so many days of holidays in a row!

BUT

WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOO!!!!

*begins to talk to myself*

T_________________T

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiya u dun hv bf kah? get one la. talking bout life, i also same here. the routine is similar one everydy. no gang to hang out with also. i m not sure where r u now but here in sunderland, u cant find any place to go to. bored to death dy.

Marge said...

This happens to everybody when comes to work life. apa boleh buat neh? so long holiday..so shopping neh & rest lo. should get good sales outside. Find AJ's CNY clothes meh...=P

Anonymous said...

come lets hang out...

Alice said...

john: hehehe i m in malaysia now.. back to our tanah air yg tersayang =.='' hahaha haih.. i miss secondary school dayssssssss

da sao: waahhaa yea lo.. have to buy chinese new years clothes lo! AJ how big liao? Fast fast post pictures of him neh... i wanna see AJ so much liao.

drum: yesh yesH!!! let's hang out~~~

JiNG said...

wei... change job lar... the reason why few ppl hanging out with u cos ur time damn not flexible lar.. work at nite one.. ahah

Alice said...

jing: i love my job la haih.. it's not my job problem ok? It's the determination that counts. If you're really determined to do something u will do it no matter how.. no excuse one.. plus, you know when I am free and when I am not..when there is a wish there is a way.