Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kurung Day Photo Galore

Thanks to me that every girls in my team were forced to wear baju kurung! muahahaha

Because we're on night shift, we're are given the privilege to wear T-shirts and jeans to work EVERYDAY. nyehehehe

You know, I we need some change once in a while.. so I dengan secara bangganya (proudly) forced proposed to the girls to have a Kurung Day~~
The results?

...........................................
......................................
.................................
............................
.......................
..................
..............
...........
.........
......
....
...
..
.

we camwhored a lot a lot after work at the pool~~
I dont know why she wont smile when taking pictures. She's just the opposite in real life~

I was trying to shake my butt beside the pool~ haha

Cool Pose

Dancing pose??

I point you, you point me pose

So good to have a teammate who brings camera everyday!
Me, da peacock xD

Look like Hari Raya scene not?


Izura, lady in peach, set the camera on timer with multi shots.. so this is the result we got

Typical me with my ghostly pose


Eherm.. finally a proper pose


Chrissy, in case you're reading, this is how the Malay ladies dress up formally and baju kurung is also their traditional attire. Three of the ladies on your left in the picture above are malays while me and the lady in red kurung, Rovathy, are Chinese and Indian respectively xD

5 comments:

Marge said...

woot~~~~ sui sui ah....

is there going to be a cheongsam day or sari day or man day? Can't wait to see..... wahaha...

Alice said...

da sao: eh i want to leh but izura them cant wear cheongsam obviously. hahaha and they said i cant suggest anymore. Cos i've used up my chance. xD

Anonymous said...

alice...u cheat me....u always pretend to be a chinese....u r a malay actually right? i knew it.

Alice said...

frozen O2: hahaha ops! Kantoi! maafkan saya, bang!

Anonymous said...

alice alice...i guess i dont have anything else to type anymore.hahaha...