Sunday, December 28, 2008

How I spend my long holiday

I managed to catch up with some old friends at Naili's on Christmas Eve and spent a night at Angel's and went out shopping at Mid Valley on Christmas day and OMG midvalley was OVER crowded!! Love the christmas decoration though.. too bad the pictures are still with kakak Angel.

Our all time favourite Korean dishes~~ yum yuM~~


Favourite kimchi soup~~ *droolsss*


Day 2 holiday was spent with me painting my nails early in the morning at home while waiting for Jeff to wake up. Inspiration came from youtube that kakak showed me the other night. hehe. I'm a fast learner xD

Then, unexpectedly, Jimmy Tang called and we went out~ unplanned! woo hoO~ with Jen and Caroline too! Miss you charles!

Went to this Store @ Cafe place called Fullhouse at Niu Ze Xui at Kelana Jaya.


Lovely lovely ambience~


Escapism~


Jeff loves it too~

Camwhored a bit while waiting for our food to be served


Princessy feeling

Siti Sy Jen and Jimmy with their gayish activity (as always)

Love the bed~ So comfy!

Christmas Dinner at Catherine's house.

Yesterday I spent hours at APT salon. That's Jeff having a hair cut and me having my hair trimmed and coloured and also highlighted xD early birthday pressie from mummy~~ *wink* *wink*

How's it? Nice? I love it, anyways =P Thanks mummy~~ muaksss
That's basically how I spent my holidays lo. Have to work my arse off even on my birthday T.T First time spending my birthday away from parents and home. The feeling? SUCKS. Dont like it at all~~ Feel so lonely T.T

But loneliness gone as soon as I saw pressies on my table in the office xD Thanks zura~~ muaks muaks


Treat from fat ass Stanlee. Thanks abui~ muaks

4 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

walao eh... Jimmy Tang memang cukup kawan - ask u out, nvr find me. im totally OUT of the list already these days, dont i?

tak cukup kawan - next time, no more grandpa, grandpa. ish, ish...

the pictures are still with me... i had few arguments with the brother lately, so, no time to extract the pictures - just yet.

wait la, just be patient. haha...

Alice said...

kakak: you stayed too far away ler..the other day ur grandpa dunno what wind blew him here to my place.. still arguing ar?? it's been days liao lo kakak.

Marge said...

nice hair cut wei...good one...you're like 5 years younger...

Alice said...

da sao: *blush* teng kiuk teng kiuK~ but fringe is hard to maintain~ grrr!!