Monday, December 22, 2008

Removed Entry

After considering some advice from Frozen and Dai Sou, I feel rather guilty for making the previous entry public.

But let me make my point CLEAR once and for all.

I AM NOT AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY.

What made me mad was the secrecy.

If you chose to be homo, then be it!

I'll respect you for being your true self rather than being sneaky.

On how you wanna live your social life, that's your problem. You can bring anyone home except criminals. I dun give a shit. Main point is you gotta INFORM me either indirectly or directly. Why wanna hide your friend/partner? Unless she's an alien or ghost then I rest my case. But she's a HUMAN!! A HOMOSAPIEN~~

As the chinese saying goes, "Ren Xia Ren, Xia Si Ren!" - is so damn true and applicable to me now.

I don't wanna wake up one day thinking that I slept in the wrong house! Get my point?

After this incident, I feel so scared to even enter my own house.

Damn.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah. my word so powerful one r. cool o........

nv knw that.

Alice said...

charuuso: Not only urs la, my da sao also blek

Marge said...

see?? i stand at least 90% what...wahaha

Alice said...

da sao: ya lo ya lo~ wahahhaaha

Anonymous said...

your housemate is lesbien?!!! Realy a?? COOL!!