Friday, January 09, 2009

No Publication Day


Since we managed to finish our publications super early today and none come in...

All of us were having good time facebook-ing, shaking legs, loitering around, disturbing people, scaring people, blogging (me), snapping candid pictures and I became ninja (this was yesternight)~ nyehehehehe


Ok, let me show you how I scare people. xD



Meet Terry (named after teddy), my working companion - a gift from a friend~~



I sent Terry on a mission to frighten people..nyehehehehe

Terry: nyehehehehehee


and hence, Terry began to climb the divider wall... after like 30 secs, with my arm begining to sore, I decided to stand up to see how come no response from Aimi. Expected response was a big and loud "HAHAHAHAHAHA" from her.



no wonder no response... she was sleeping =.=''''

Attempt 1 failed!


So, I sent Terry on mission 2.


yay! Mission 2 succeeded!! hahahahaha Well Done Terry! I'm so proud of u!! Muah muah

Note: Notice my manicure?? xD Love sally hensen's French Manicure~~



And caught this shot with Zura's shexy butt~~ and she stranggled me for 5 secs and molested my boobs at the same time! Trust me, if you see/heard me dead one day *touchwood* she's the prime suspect! hahahaha


oh ya.. out of boredom, I became ninja too!! wahahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this what you do in the office?huh?coollll!!

Marge said...

muahaha...i like the boobs being molested part. I better practice my hands....kaka.....

good to see you're enjoying yourself there. Ninja Alice!!! salute!!

Alice said...

ubek: hahahahah sometimes la dude~~ come work here! i bet u'll enjoy it to bits!!

da sao: wahahahaha every working days have to risk my boobs kena molested... do gimme comment if my boobs are growing bigger not when i meet u in KLIA soon~~~~ HIYAK~~~ *ninja breaking a plank of wood*