Sunday, July 06, 2008

St Fagan's Museum

Woot~~

Since we came home earlier than we thought, I will spare sometime to upload some photos for you guys.

Ah Jen told me that we are gonna follow the church to Cardiff and he told me our destination was St. Fagan National History Museum.

I was like... =.=''''''' History??? =.=''''' I ain't like no history! =.='''''' Museum???!! =.=''' OMG! It's gonna be a long day today, I thought.




Preparing...

On the way with my what-am-I-gonna-do-later-at-the-musuem face...


THought it would be boring.. nothing extraordinary.. just some old agricultural stuffs.. hmmm..


However, the fun soon began when we found the costume section!

Costume.affinity.since.bath.trip.

Tadahhh... the first costume

Without the skirt...(I actually prefer this one hehe)



Do you know?! the Welsh mothers used shawl to carry their babies around. And u gotta know the technique. I say it's quite a headache without the instructions on the wall. And Welsh mothers sure have strong arms! This is how they carried their babies while keeping the other free arm busy with house chores. Imagine that!

Cant resist to make Jen wear one too. Since he is the potential Big bad wolf who swallowed Little Red Riding Hood into his tummy.

Let me present you.... grandma Jen with his newly born son, Wolfly.

Isn't he the most motherly man in Wales? hahaha


ok, maybe not!


Since Welsh men wore this and it's a trend too in Malaysia..

I may as well...

camwhore with it >.<


Old man: Once upon a time...

Me: Mhmm.. mhmm..


I love creativity!


I love flowers too!

Flower hat.
Confused?


Caution: DO NOT CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR THE FOLLOWING PICTURES, because you will be so sorry once you missed it. *cheh* hahaha

Can't help to read in the Rosery Garden. The roses' smell, the beautiful beyond beautiful garden is like an open air aromatherapy and the trainquility, OMG, it's simply brilliant!

I told Jen that I may live 15 years longer if I have a place like this to stay.




See? It is too pretty that I cant help to peek whenever there was a chance to do so.






Studying the map of the museum in front of the St Fagan's Castle.


Castle's behind us.

I don't care. I jumped even though I wore mini skirt.




The woolen mill.

Taking this pic for the sake of the statue behind me muahhaha



Leng lui at the other side of the walls. This is how man reacts.. Tsk tsk tsk



Buahahaha this is how I reacted when I have a camera in hand and the window is opened.




In an old chapel.
The future house.

Green arrow created with a little bit of imagination



one of the farmers' house, i think. Small but cosy and warm.







"Baa...baa...baaa...", says Ah Jen.


Timber circle.

Church.


Tired dy. On our way home in a double decker bus.


12 comments:

Margaret said...

buahaha....ah jen's is too "pretty" in the dress. Love all your actions, Alice. May as well declare yourself as camwhore expert. How come I missed the museum when I went to Cardiff last time? =.=

Alice said...

da sao: haha yea lo. Call me expert! No worries i brought the map with me. So all we have to do is to find the route to St Fagan's National History Museum and viola.. welcome to my wonderland.. eseh..already self-proclaim that place is mine pulak. Haha

s said...

beautiful garden, beautiful castle, beautiful grass, beautiful welsh... frenly welsh... and they even have a quote saying something like "If you wanna be happy, get a Welsh Friend." I like WALES so much.. regret never study in Cardiff...

Anonymous said...

Lurve all the kiut camwhore pics..not overdose like some ppl(exclude ah jen)...im liking it.. Ah Jen's one too ganas.

Pic #17: Alice, before duduk mcm itu make sure no semut or semut api on the bench/kayu chair + grass whatsoever place to sit..kahkah u know what i mean.

Pic #21 : OMG so cutie
(Which ang moh u tengah teropong itu?)

Alice said...

ah jen: wtf i just wrote a long reply for u but i forgot to click publish =.=''' lazy wanna type again.

viviane: wahahha thanks for your advice. Biasala kan, none of the cute and handsome ang mohs escape from my sight.

s said...

alice type again lar.. don be so lazy

drumsticks said...

wahhh Alice!! the pix in this and the previous post are incredibly nice! you've earn the miss beautiful, photogenic and beautiful legs award. oh also, a complimentary award of first prize in camwhoring. Congratz!

Alice said...

siti sy jen a.k.a my maid a.k.a my mum: the problem is.. i forgot dy! hahahaha too bad >.<

drum: hahahahah woot! that's like a lot of awards at a time! thank you, thank you~~ *starts to unfold paper*

"First and foremost, I would like to thank Almighty God who bless me with such wonderful experience and of cos not forgetting my mum and dad who gave me a pair of beautiful legs and the camwhore talent and Drumsticks for awarding me.."

*carried away*

Anonymous said...

applause! applause!

*i love you Alice!!!!!!!*

haha.. a lot of fans screaming at you..

s said...

WHY DO I NOT GET THE CREDIT FOR TAKING THE PICTURES? where is the best photographer awards???

Anonymous said...

hei that picture of you imitating the statue a.not the same leh,that statue are naked ma,you are not.hahaha...

that ah jen peeing canot see the front part a?never mind la, must be small ma,"baby" size.hahahha....

Alice said...

Drum: Wahahaa are u one of them? the fans I mean? *blush*

Jen: wahahhahha oh yeah hO! sorry lO! I guess your part is in the ... part la.. >.< dont la get angry..

Ubek: wahahaa ah jen's one ar? prolly lo. whhahaha