Thursday, July 10, 2008

The rain finally stopped

Thanks Ah Jen, for your prayer.

Today is indeed a very good day. Mr. Sun finally came out after so many days of rain.

Few days ago were horrible. I only brought my summer clothes over here and it rained EVERYDAY since I came back from Bristol which is NOT summer at all cos bro said supposedly people are walking on their streets with bikinis and topless.

But this year, he said, is a peculiar year. When I was in Cardiff visiting the museum the fun spoilt by the rain and the tourists over there (some local some not) said, "Yeah this is summer!" and another said, "Thanks to global warming that we now have unpredictable weather."

Ok need to prepare to go out now.. wanna go redeem our clay stuffs! I am so excited to see the outcomes of our creativities. hehe So brb >.<

*******************************************************************************

I am back! And Jen, this post is dedicated especially to you ya.




Ehekhem ehekhem


Mine! I really like this bowl after they glazed it..



the one week waiting was....




WORTH IT =)


I will go and do another one tomorrow >.<
Ok. this is on a special request. Jen wants to see the foo chow part. I kinda wanna make this bowl a motivational bowl so.. haha suddenly think of foo chow words and viola i put them down

19 comments:

s said...

my coaster doesnt look very nice ler.. haihhh.. i'll have a go again next time if possible haha..

alice ur bowl looks very nice..

s said...

alice.. take the photo with the fu chou one... tat part is very funny...

s said...

Alice, sorry for spamming ur blog.. but i know vivs will appear here somehow.. so here i go: Vivs, after a very very long thoughts... i finally remember who you are... without any help from other people.. i remember it clean and clear.. hahaha... u're the girl with the short hair... and in my memory... u are like elder sister... and the mind image that i have of u right now is... during that time when u were lecturing me... if NOT WRONG.. hahaha..

Alice said...

jen: dont worry u have my permission to spam here. spam la.. spam as much as u can.. ur coaster is nice la.. trust me caroline will like it XD

Angel Valerie said...

u everyday Summer... my mood aint so summer here, kakak. susah hati betul...

Alice said...

kakak: here also not very summer.. more like autumn.. and i makin dark.. c liao la.. u why so susah hati?

Anonymous said...

i want one...hahaha....

Angel Valerie said...

first of all "kk siak lo." kk siak makes me fat. second of all "ai liu lou" means i've already eaten a lot. thirdly, "jing k lou" means my weight is going up. sad la.

ok, that was a lame joke.

about the study thingy... my mood is terribly affected with the schedule n the lessons conducted by the lecturers. it's like whatever that we've learnt in UTAR has no connection to what im studying here. i hate my life now. tired.

s said...

angel.. it's a very lame joke.. but i tot it was nice.. haha.. cos it's true in some ways.. hahaha

Alice said...

ubek: hehe come here la and i bring u go too! it's really fun.

kakak: Aiya.. eh sound so scary. UM sucks like that..

jen: haha so bad la u

Angel Valerie said...

one of these days im going to do an entry of how suckie can UM be... so, next time those stupid show-off ppl who got their big arses into UM dont need to show off in front of us anymore!

Alice said...

kakak: haha now u sound scary too.. >=(

Angel Valerie said...

this is the path that i've taken n since i cant choose, at least i get to grumble n complain plus cursing those ppl!

how scary can i be?

btw, boss, make sure u dont forget our convo's date. it's 24th n not 23rd!

Alice said...

kakak: u're always cursing every single minute la.. it would be so weird if u stop cursing one day.. it's like the end of the world like that.. i know the convo date la.. .duh~~ but thanks for reminding anyways.. cos i dun feel like going back to attend also..

Anonymous said...

Yuhooo...here i come. Been busy lately. No wonder I can't sleep soundly. (Someone is gossiping me in here)
Errr...Ah Jen r u sure u get the right one? Lots of girl with short hair wor...Elder sister some more? U make me feel so old..hiaks. U really got a good memory. But i guess the one lecturing u is Vivian Lim not me eh? We got the same name boh. Maybe she's the elder sister that u talked about?

s said...

omg... there is another vivian? Vivian Lim? Who is Vivian Lim.. Which Vivian are u? Vivian full name pls.. i am very very lost.. confused... headache.. ARGHHH

Anonymous said...

Oii..Vivian Lim is Grace Lim punya younger sis lah..aduhmakkk..see see if i didnt tell u..u sttill duno...Go home & do ur survey.
Poor me

s said...

HAHAHA... then i know who is Viviane Lim.. and i think the Viviane that i have in my mind now is the CORRECTO one..

Anonymous said...

make sure u get the right one in ur mind >.<