Friday, July 25, 2008

Back again!!

HELLLOOO!!!!

I am finally back! Back from Bath (again), Southampton, Portsmouth and house moving.


Last few days were horrible i tell you.. especially without internet connection. Man, i can die from the internet addiction if I dont get the access to log onto the net. Good thing the internet connection is back to us and everything is back to normal like it used to be.

Not many photos this time, I'm knackered.



The Spinaker Tower.

Aj, forced to be kissed by me.


In Bath.


Roman Bath (Val, me, aj and Da Sao)


Happy AJ heading back to Plymouth to see daddy.

Had a good trip and learned a lot from this time's vacation. But too bad Val is flying back to Hong Kong this Saturday T___T I am sure gonna miss her lots. Really hope that I can meet her again. She is the nicest acquaintance that I had ever met in my whole life. She's a friend now =)

***

I wanna thank my da sao for everything. She bought me a pair of high heels although I didnt wear them that often. She suggested me to wear it when I go clubbing next time. I have the coolest sis in law ever haha. The last time I went to clubbing was with Angel and gang last year out of curiosity. And that's it. No more clubbing since then >.<

13 comments:

s said...

pity aj.. i bet he cried after that.. wash with alcohol... pls..

and i missed bath's park... it;s so beautiful... i remembered i told my frens tat if i study in bath.. i will come to the park eeryday... bristol's park is so dirty..

and lastly i missed the train the most... their train is the best. with cheap tickets u can have seats that are reserved for the elites.. hahaha

Alice said...

jen: eh...huh no ho he wont cry when I hold him ho. The trick is I accidentally exhaled into his eyes and he reacted ba and ngam ngam my da sao captured the picture. Hehehe

Sigh.. i m gonna miss England like crazy soon too!! =(

Angel Valerie said...

geez... dont mention i brought u to clubs eh... my reputation ruined dy like that. hahaha... im still the so innocent girl that NEVER EVER go clubbing before :P

come back soon, Alice, i miss u a lot too, especially in morning when i'll always wake u up. u know? i woke up few days ago n spoke to YW in Foochow n she was like, "what the hell ru talking bout? im not Alice."

Alice said...

kakak: wahahaha!! really? that would be a good training for YW. 20 days till i land at KLIA. I am gonna miss this place so so so so much.

Margaret said...

wah...thanks for your compliments. *nose raised 5 feet* we gonna miss you a lot dy. starting to feel the pressure dy. How are we going to lead a normal happy life in UK without you, Alice? come back here again. come back! =.=

JiNG said...

should i congrates u or wat.. u looks fat ... :P

Alice said...

da sao: da sao.. i nearly cry liao this morning u know.. cant imagine how can i face that day.. gonna miss u guys a lott a lott =(

jing: is it?! wahhh i m so happy!!! hhahaha eh dun congratulate me first la.. let u see me first then only say if i m fatter or not.. cos u know la.. photos always cheat one..

Anonymous said...

yo honey.when will you make baby like that huh...want to cubit the pipi so much!!!

Alice said...

ubek: wahahhaha wait till i found my mr right lo.

Roses said...

the baby made me geram nia...make me wanna pinch his cheeks...wahahahaha, i love babies...

jealousy overloaded with ur stay over in UK. anyway, thanks for sharing w us your trips far north

Alice said...

roses: lol thanks for dropping by rose, long time didnt catch up with ya. =)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA omg the forced-to-be-kissed baby is just so cute!!

Alice said...

tales: wahahah ty ty~~