Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Plymouth again

I am back in Plymouth once again =)


Couldnt help myself to camwhore a bit in the train




Gonna rest for a few weeks till the next vacation >.<
I really had a good time in Bristol, Bath and Cardiff..

Credits go to Jen who planned the whole trip. Good job Jen and thank you so much for the wonderful trip! And thanks also for the superb photographs u took. Not bad la your phototaking skills. Blek. not too bad to help me win so many awards from Drumsticks. Hahaha

I am gonna rest.

I'm knackered.

2 comments:

s said...

luckily u know how to say thank you... if not i will i wil.. err.. er... kill you?? i know wat will happen next.. ubek will come here and say he wil protect u an so on... and don kill u or wat.. hahaha....

Bye bye england...

Alice said...

jen: cilaka you. I will kick u in ur ass if u were here.. aih..sad la.. why do u have to go back home..should have stay here ma..so that next time when i go to bristol u can become my maid again. Buahaha